Day 2- The mission

Eri didn't know what was happening she just knew they were going somewhere and if anything happened she had to run to Deku as quick as her legs could carry her. She wasn't too sure what was happening but she hoped this meant that they could save her Dad.

Aizawa couldn't tell Eri what was happening or well what was going to happen he was scared in case she'd hate him for bringing her to see that monster. But if this was the only way the plan could work they had to do it.

All the heroes and the few students made it to the address where Overhaul and Present Mic would be for the rescue mission, in a sense it was a hostage situation that might end bad they just hoped it wouldn't.

Aizawa and Eri walked into the building watching, Aizawa was watching his surroundings in case overhaul brought others with him. He'd just have to protect Eri at all costs he couldn't loose his daughter and he couldn't lose his husband.

And now they were in the main room and they saw the two, Overhaul who was keeping his grip on the other man Present Mic aka
Hizashi Yamada.

"DAD" Eri shouted out wanting to run to rescue her father

"Well I see you kept the promise" overhaul spoke up

"What Promise what did your promise him Shouta" Yamada called out from the other side of the room his voiced sounded like he was struggling to speak.

"I'm sorry this will work everyone will be safe and we'll win this is just the way I was told I'd have to do" Aizawa answered,

"He wants Eri why would you bring her here"

"Papa? What's Dad on about?!?!" Eri turned to look at Aizawa.

"You didn't tell her did you, he didn't care for you Eri I told you Heroes didn't care he just wants his husband back and to do so I asked for a trade" Overhaul spoke up to answer Eri's question.

"Eri for Me, Shouta don't do this you can't do this to her, I know you care for her get out of here I'll be fine just keep her safe".

"I'm sorry..." Aizawa whispered

"Come here Eri and we'll give him back the only person he cares about"

"No Papa, please Papa please say he's lying, please papa I don't wanna go back"

Eri escaped from Aizawa and ran towards the doorway when another villian grabbed her

"NO PAPA HELP PLEASE PAPA"

"I'm sorry I'm the worst father ever"

"Shouta save her and leave" Aizawa just stared at Yamada with a sadden gaze. He then saw Eri being brought over to overhaul he could use his quirk and capture weapon to save her but they'd kill Yamada.

"I can't I can't choose I care for both of you"

"Too late for that" Overhaul spoke staring at Aizawa

"SHOUTA!!" Aizawa had been hit across the back of the head while he was panicking over the choice.

"Sh*t" Aizawa started to black out

"An Erasure quirk and a Rewind Quirk both will be perfect to make the bullets stronger but I won't need you". He smacked Yamada knocking him to the floor kicking him.

That was all Aizawa heard and saw before he Blacked out for a while.

"I'm glad I got new help, Nomu dispose of him" A Nomu grabbed Yamada and carried him off while the Villian that hit Aizawa carried him away down the hallway.

Eri tried to escape she wanted to run either to one of her Father's or running to someone outside, so the moment Overhaul let go she started to run she had to get to Deku she knew he was there he would of seen what happened she carried on running but was soon grabbed

"NO HELP HELP LET ME GO HELP PLEASE HELP I DONT WANNA GO BACK HELP!!!!" Eri kept screaming out.

"Shut up no one is here to save you" Overhaul grabbed a hold of Eri and kept carrying her away from the door following the Villian who had Aizawa.

"Please anyone help please!?!?" Eri screamed while crying out.

_______________________________________________

"We need to save them, we need to save Sensei and Eri. We were so close we can't leave them

"Deku shush they could hear you they are near here we need to move, we'll save them in no time, they are surrounded anyway they can't escape" Earphone Jack said back to Deku.

"We need to rescue them though"

"I know but we don't have much choice"

Earphone Jack listened in to see if she could hear anything but there was silence.

"We found Present Mic he's barely Alive but hes breathing" Midnight said while Tiger carried him towards the group they looked like they had just run and it definitely looked like they faught something.

"SENSEI" Deku and Earphone Jack ran to see there English teacher he was badly injured and he was constantly blacking out.

"He'll barley live but now we need to save Aizawa and Eri before it's too late"

"I'm saving Eri whoever wants to help can but I'm saving her" Deku turned to Everyone saying.

"We're coming two were saving Eri we can't loose her again" Red Riot said

"Then I'm the pro going with their team then" Fat Gum spoke up

"None of us was expecting this to turn to a different type of rescue mission so we have till the end of tomorrow to save them otherwise I think we'd be too late". The detective spoke.

They all worked to know who was going where most students wanted to go with Deku to rescue Eri and most Heroes wanted to do both so with Everyone split they all rushed to their positions to save them both.

The teams were

Rescue Eraserhead-
Pros- Edgeshot, Ryukyu, Bubble Girl
Students- Tsu, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Hado

Rescue Eri-
Pros- Fat Gum, Tiger, Pixie Bob
Students- Deku, Uraraka, Kirishima, Amajiki,

Midnight and the Detective were staying with Yamada while paramedics were treating him.

Guess this mission was gonna be an overnight one.