Day 1- the meeting

Jirou knew what she had to do it was a simple first mission which unfortunately she had to go with Midnight for her saftey before the main meeting Jirou had to go to a certain address the one Aizawa located when he tracked the number.
it took a while to get there and to their luck it was empty outside the building so quickly Jirou rushed over to the main wall and used her quirk to listen in on any conversations that could be happening inside the building.

*What she hears*

"Boss you sure this idea will work"

"It better we just need to get them in the room and knock him out his quirk and her quirk will work perfect for the bullet making both have the ability to erase quirks let's hope thy became a stronger bullet"

"It will be great he'll try to rescue his husband and you'll kill his husband and we'll use Eraserhead and Eri for more quirk bullets this is gonna be great" the guy laughed crazily

"Will you shut up already if you want to act crazy damage the voice hero he's trying again to escape"

"Got it boss"

*No more talking was heard*

"Shit shit shit shit"

"Earphone Jack why are you Swearing darling what did you here"

"They are after Eri-chan and Aizawa-sensei they are gonna be used for some bullets and there gonna kill Present Mic-Sensei"

"Shit ok let's rush to the meeting building so we can tell them what you found out this is bad this is not good"

"I've never seen you swear before midnight-sensei"

"Well right now I'm about to lose both of my best friends of course I'm f*ucking swearing"

"Oh right sorry"

They rushed to the meeting room as quick as possible they needed to tell everyone as soon as possible.

*Time skip*

"Ah midnight, Earphone Jack it's great for you to arrive we need to know what you found out"

"Bad news horrible news-"

"Shoot I need to get Eri from her school" Eraserhead said looking at his phone.

Midnight walked up to the detective and quickly whispered something to him.

"Go get her, we can catch you up on everything"

"Fine just make sure you do" Aizawa rushed off.

"Wait but doesn't he need to know about-"

"No he doesn't he'll be more wary and worry way to often during the mission looking for everything that could happen to him and Eri"

"Ok"

"What's going on I'm really worried now" Deku said freaked out

"I found out they are after Aizawa-sensei as well as Eri-chan" Jirou said panicked

"WAIT WHAT WHY DO THEY WANT AIZAWA-SENSEI" Uraraka shouted out In fright.

"They want to use Aizawa-sensei and Eri-chan for to make some sort of Bullets and they are gonna kill Present Mic-Sensei I'm so confused and scared We can't lose any of them we need to save them all" Jirou was saying with a panic

"So we need to make a plan and sort everything out"

"Our best bet will be to have separate teams, and also aim to surround the building we can't allow anyone to escape everyone has to be captured, and we have to keep Eraserhead and Eri safe from being captured".

They continued talking about the plan and soon they were ready making sure Aizawa only knowing about the basics of the plan.

So Day two was the day they are were gonna rescue Present Mic and they were gonna save him and Overhaul was going down.