Day 0- Prologue

Present Mic had been missing for about a week now with no sign of turning up and as he wasn't an underground hero he couldn't be on an undercover mission otherwise Aizawa would of known.
Nezu had forced Aizawa to take the time off so he wouldn't be distracted at school so instead he took most of the time to patrol or well search for Yamada.

"Dammit where is he, he can't be gone for a week and not get in contact with me".

"HEY Eraserhead what are you doing patroling during the day" Mt. Lady called out to him, she then ran up to him now looking slight out of breathe.

"I'm looking for the missing hero Present Mic there is still no sign of him, so I'm helping on the search as I know some people that could possibly help"

"But aren't you like a teacher or something at UA?"

"Yes and why are you talking to me anyway just leave me alone to walk I hate attention that your gonna freaking give me"

"Ah, forgot you a secretive hero well Soz anyway i'll let you know any info I hear or see on the case so See ya" she said heading off

Eraserhead just groaned and carried on walking he spoke to different people that Present Mic usually saw on his patrol routes.

He ended up at the radio station and he searched around the place Mic's radio station was actually secretly his Hero office or well that was in the higher of floors of this building.
It was easier to keep everything together which was helpful.
Eraserhead was allowed to go into the building because Yamada was his husband but it was getting stressful was Eraserhead there was still no sign of Yamada. he was allowed to look at the security footage he hoped for a sign for when Present mic was last there and unfortunately it was in fact last week when he was last there.

Eraserhead finally left the office radio station and headed home as he had to meet Eri from her day out with the wild wild pussycats and Kota.

"Papa, papa look at the pictures we got, we went to a zoo and saw many different animals they were so cute and there were also some scary ones it was so awesome"

"That's great Eri" Aizawa said to her,
"and thank you for looking after her and letting me keeping her mind off of everything" he said to Mandalay

"Well... she asked alot of questions which you may have to answer from her about you know who" Mandalay said to Aizawa quietly while Eri had ran and dragged Kota to show her room, this whole time Kota was now blushing.

_______________________________________________

Aizawa and Eri were now home alone it was difficult at time and this was one of them.

"Papa I want to see Dad I miss him I want to see him and hug him and show him everything that I've done while he's been gone"

"I- I know Eri-chan it's just difficult okay we don't know what's going on and we're all worried we WILL find him".

"Let's hope so and let's hope that monster isn't to do with this"

"Wait you mean Overhaul he, SHOOT you could be right, I'll be right back" Aizawa rushed to somewhere quiet to ring the detective who was on Present Mics case cause he was a pro hero missing for a week.

*Phone call*

"Oh Eraserhead that's a supprise I said I'd ring you if we had information unfortunately nothing has-"

"OVERHAUL it's got to be it's overhaul he has Hizashi there is no other way we have Eri he has to have him"

"He would call-"

"No he doesn't want us to know and he wants us to figure it out".

"We'll look for anything linked to him but somehow he must of escaped"

"This is bad shit shit shit shit sh-" Aizawa started to panic

"Calm down we'll find him with this information"

*End phone call*

"DAMMIT" Aizawa punched the wall in anger

"Papa? Are you okay what happened"

"It's okay don't worry it's fine we'll find him and he'll come home safe no one will get you either"

Just before Aizawa took Eri back inside his phone rang.

-unknown number-

"Eri-chan go hide please just in case"

"Why?"

"Please"

"Okay papa" Eri then ran inside to hide.

*Phone call*

"WHO IS THIS"

"Well well well if it isn't The Eraserhead, we have something you Want back and you have something I want back"

"She isn't yours"

"Well she isn't yours either"

"YES SHE IS SHE'S MY DAUGHTER SO NOW LEAVE HER ALON-"

"Well I guess you don't want you husband back"

"What do you mean by that"

"He's been gone a week now hasn't he"

"What did you do to her"

"Well I can't say but let me say this, this phone is a burner phone and the only way your getting him back is if I get the girl, I have spy's I know you told her to hide and that you've been looking for him and that we know she's the one that lead you to tell the detective, smart isn't she, well you have 72 hours untill we kill him and kidnap the girl so your choice lose both or just lose one, you will come to..... Address with the girl. Other heroes and everyone dies, I can easily bring her back if she gets killed so good luck, you'll need it tell anyone and I will shoot who's told".

*Phone call ended*

"Shit he'll have used a burner phone we'll have to be quick"

Aizawa rushed inside and used his laptop

"Eri-chan its safe for now" Aizawa called out to her.

"Papa is dad okay"

"... No he's not"

"He has him doesn't he, the monster has Dad"

"We'll save him and save you once again" they hugged and Aizawa carried on tracking the number he had his ways because of being an underground hero so luck to him he hoped it worked.

It took a while but they found something an address and not the one he was told he wrote both down and quickly emailed both to the detective he had to be quick and when he hits send he may have to run if their was in fact a spy there.

He clicked send and immediately got a reply for a meeting to be set about it.

He didn't want to let his students worry but some could help like last time this was a hostage situation and some of his students designed for stealth definitely were gonna be needed.

He contacted a few with a provisional licence.

Jirou for her quirk she could get the information from the building before they charge in.
Yaoyorozu due to her able to supply some items to help out the mission and he knew she would allow Jirou to go without her.
Uraraka, Asui, Kirishima, and unfortunately Midoryia due to they had helped last time.
Amajiki and Hado were also called due to helping last time they had to unfortunately keep this from Togata as of him not having his Quirk they were worried something could go wrong.
Many normal pro hero were called to the meeting and he had made sure to contact the detective to say that he was bringing a few students to help.

On Day 1 is when Jirou learns the information then it's the meeting

Day 2 is the mission

Day 3 let's hope it's a happy ending

They had to save them both before it was too late.