| #3 Straight boy things |

Evan Johnson was straight.

He was the most straight guy in the whole school with his over usage of "bro" and his frat boy look and personality.

Evan Johnson was 110% heterosexual.

So why is it that every time a certain teammate of his laughs, his heart skips a beat?

Why is it that everytime Beau Longhall pats his back and compliments him after a game, he goes fire hydrant red and can't hide the smile that forces itself onto his face?

That may sound kind of gay but it's definitely not; they're both straight as fuck, boiii.

Evan wasn't sure why he thought playing gay chicken with Beau Longhall while drunk off his ass in Beau's apartment was a good idea.

A hand placed itself on Evan's thigh. Evan did the same for Beau's.

This hand slowly creeped up his thigh, stopping dangerously close to his crotch. Evan's hand was now close to Beau's crotch as well.

Oh fuck, Evan thought. Why wasn't this fucker backing off already?

This competition to see who was the gay chicken seemed to last for hours but in reality, it was minutes and both guys now basically had their hands on each other's dicks.

With neither of them backing down, Beau leaned closer to Evan's ear and whispered, "Should we go a bit farther? See who backs out first."

Evan nodded his head hesitantly, not completely sure if his racing heart could take it.

Beau's lips pressed against Evan's ear, moving down his neck slowly.

Evan turned his head and the two men's lips met, the kiss hesitant and soft at first.

When the two seemed more comfortable with this new adjustment, their movements sped up, lips and tongues moving in sync as if in a dance.

To Evan, it felt good to kiss this man, it was what he had wanted for so long and now it was happening.

They stayed there, on Beau's floor, surrounded by empty bottles of beer and a half empty vodka, lips attached to each other, refusing to back out of the "game"

Neither of the guys ever backed out and sixteen years later, the two are married with an adopted daughter and three dogs, waiting for either one of them to back out and be the gay chicken.

---

This one was really short. under 400 words but ngl it was fun to write in math class after an exam loö