Chapter 4 | Sleepover with the Squid Sisters.

Marie picked up the cookie jar that Callie had asked for as Agent 4 was sitting on the couch tapping his feet, looking forward to the night that he and Marie are about to have. Marie smiled as she was looking at him, leaning against a wall. "You ready for our little sleepover Agent 4?" She said. He nodded as he stopped leaning to begin their night when Callie came into the kitchen to discover them. "Oh, Agent 4. Hey. What brings you here so late?" She said as she was curious as to why he was here when it was almost sunset when Marie said, "Oh, Callie. He came over here to give me this." She then showed her the Kensa Splattershot that he had given her. Callie was amazed at this. "Wow... that's really thoughtful... But how did he get this?" She asked. "He played a lot of turf war to get enough money." She said before turning to Agent 4. "But to be honest, I didn't really think that he'd be able to do something like that." She smirked. Agent 4 just simply rolled his eyes as Marie continued. "Any way, I figured that he could stay with us for the night. You know seeing as it was so late and I think it would be a long way back home for him, so I invited him over and, he's here." She said. "So... can I stay?" Asked Agent 4 as Callie's face grew with excitement to see the love form between him and her cousin. "Of course, you can stay over for the night! This sort of opportunity to see you two and Marie hit it off would just be so... Heavenly for me!" She said, making Agent 4 smile. He then asked to enter their room and Callie gave him the permission to do so. Once he went inside, he lay down on the floor on his stomach and looked up at Marie. "Well, you seem to be making yourself comfortable." She said. He nodded at her and patted the space beside him, inviting her to join him. She rolled her eyes and sat down next to him as Callie watched, smiling. "You know, it's actually nice to relax a little after putting so much work into trying to defeat DJ Octavio. Don't you agree Marie?" Said Agent 4, receiving a nod in response as Callie lay down with the two. "Yeah, I think we've dealt with enough octotroopers in our time. It's nice to hang out with you two." Marie replied. Callie looked back and forth between Marie and Agent 4. "So, now that we're all here, what do you think we should do?" She asked. They all pondered their first activity for a moment after a short moment of silence and then Marie came up with an idea. "Hey, I know. How about we do charades?" She suggested. Callie then nodded with approval and said, "That's a great idea Marie. I love that game! What about you Agent 4? You in?" He thought for a moment and then decided to agree to the suggestion. They all stood up and Marie got on top of her bed to act out her person, place or thing. She began to sit on the bed and throw her hands up in the air with her smiling mouth wide open as if she was shouting something. Callie and Agent 4 were pondering about who it was, and at that, Marie did a sheathed her thumb in her hand and hung her hands in the air, shaking them and then brought them down quickly while leaning forward, all while wearing a punk smirk on her face. Callie then took the first guess. "Oh, I know! Pearl?" She said. Marie gave her two thumbs up after she guessed the answer correctly, after that, Callie got up and did a short victory dance to celebrate while Agent 4 chuckled at her. "Alright, alright." He said after. "How about I give it a try." The Squid Sisters agreed and let Agent 4 have his shot. He got up onto Marie's bed and started to maneuver his hands as if he was operating a DJ's table. The girls pondered at him for a moment and Callie, once again, took the first guess, which was Marina. Agent 4 just simply shook his head and started bopping his head violently and moving his hands as if he was holding two sticks and using them to patrol some sort of vehicle. The squid sisters then pondered for a bit before Marie came up with the correct response, DJ Octavio. Her boyfriend nodded rapidly and then gave her a high five. Now it was Callie's turn. She ran on top of the bed and folder her arms horizontally at her sides with her hands at her shoulders sticking out. She then moved around on her knees and wore a ridiculous frown on her face with her eyes wide open. The two wondered what this could mean, and Agent 4 was about to make a guess about who it was, but he had no idea. Then Marie thought about it for a little while and guessed if it was an octotrooper. Callie said that it was correct, and Marie smiled with vindication. "Wow Agent 4, are you really that bad at guessing?" She asked him with a smirk on her face. "You didn't even get a single one right. She then paused and shrugged before laying on her stomach again. Agent 4 was a little hurt and he hung his head a little, but Callie got off the bed and went to pat Agent 4 on the back. "Hey, you tried. And that's all that matters." She said. "I'd say you did pretty good." He smiled and told her thanks.