Chapter 6 - The Ellen show

I could feel the bright lights shining down on me. I could hear the audience clapping and dancing to the music. I could see Ellen in her normal place standing up in front of the red seat waiting to greet me.

I walked over to where she was gave her a big hug and then sat down.

"So, Neveah tells about yourself"

"I am from a small county in Kentucky."

"Oh, that's we're Josh Hutcherson is from right?"

"Yes, only 20 minutes away from where I live!"

"Tell us about your school and your friends"

"I go to a small school with a big parish. I'm in the 8th grade and 14 years old. School is always fun for me I got all of my friends and a great group of teachers."

"Good to here so what about them boys?"

"Oh haha well maybe there's one person but you can't tell anyone!"

"We'll I think you just told everyone."

"No I didn't, I didn't say who it was."

"We'll who is this special person?"

"His name is Jayden, he's been my best friend since he came to my school in 2nd grade. I don't know what I would do without him!"

"Aww that was sweet, I hear he actually here with you. Is that right?

"Yes, he is actually."

"We'll, lets bring this boy out and see what he looks like!"

In about a few seconds out comes Jayden. He walks out in black jeans, a red and black plaid shirt, and a leather jacket on. His blondish-brown hair wavy as it always is. His greenish-blue eyes peering right into mine. His always charming smile plastered right on his face.

He made his way over to us gave Ellen a hug and then gave me a hug that was longer than everyone expected including me. I was indulged in the aroma of his cologne and didn't want to let go, his embrace was enough to make anyone fall in love with him.

After the awkwardly long hug we sat next to each other.

"Jayden where are you from?"

"I'm originally from Australia but then I moved to Kentucky when I was around 4."

"How did you meet this pretty girl?"

"It was the first day of 2nd grade and we just arranged to sit next to each other and ever since then we have been friends and we always sit next to each other!"

"What a good story, can u surf?"

"I actually can I have been able to cause there are no beaches in Kentucky but I might go hit some waves tomorrow."

"All Australians are surfers. When are you two going home?"

"We're here for about a week or two."

"We'll if you need anything just give me a call."

"Will do!"

"Alright we will be back in a second with Neveah Hope singing her new song!"