Chapter 2 - Call that changed my life

It was during my first class of the day when my life had changed forever. The teacher told me I had a phone call and to go to the office. On my way uo to the office I ran into Jayden. 

"Jayden!" I yelled not that loud for everyone to hear just him.

"Hey babe!" 

I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. 

"I havent seen you in like forever techinicaly two days but thats like a lifetime when i dont see you everyday."

"I know, what happened? We usually see eachother everyday!" 

"I dont know, i missed you yesterday i didnt get to see your adorable face."

"I know. Hey, why are you up here any way? Did someone get in trouble?"

"Ummm no i gotta phone call, oh shoot I have a phone call! See ya later J!"

She gave him one friendly hug goodbye and was off.

"See ya!" 

When i got to the office, the front desk lady gave me the phone and left the room.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this Ellen from the Ellen Degenere's show."

"Oh My Gosh hi, im a huge fan!"

"Thanks, i'm a huge fan of your's too actually. I was wondering if you wanted to come down and be on the Ellen show sometime?!"

"For real? This can't be happening."

"Yes, for real we will shoot the episode in two days if you say yes."

"We'll yes, who would pass this opportunity up?"

"Haha, I dont know someone dumb."

"Haha when do I have to be there?"

"In two days and you can bring one friend."

The only  person popped into my head and that was Jayden. I cant wait to tell him!

"Ummm you still there?"

"Oh, yea sorry about that. I will see you in two days!"

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!"