Chapter 4 - Getting ready and off we go

Today was the day, the day we leave for the Ellen Show!

I got up at 5 AM this morning to get everything i needed to get together and get ready. By the time I got out of the shower it was 6 AM and I could her Jayden downstairs and my parents laughing at whatever funny thing he had said; knowing Jayden he could always put a smile and a laugh on your face everyday no matter what circumstance. When i got dressed i went downstairs and said hey to everyone; by everyone i mean my dad and mom, my older brother jake who was 19 and my younger sister jessica who was 8. My family wasnt coming along with me on this trip but if i made it big i could invite them down anytime i wanted. 

When it was time to get going Jayden went upstairs to get my bag and bring it to the car. We said our goodbyes and then hopped into Jayden's Range Rover and headed off to the airport. By the time we got to the airport it was 7 AM our flight didn't leave until 8:30 AM so we had some time to kill.  We sat in our terminal listening to music and talking until they called our flight.

"Flight 436 to LAX is now boarding first class passengers." 

"Ready?" J asked. 

"I was born ready!" 

During the four hours of the flight we talked about what was going to happen if this all worked out and it was a long conversation to last four hours at least talking to Jayden was funny!