1.2

Chiru's pov,

"Didi, T-That-"- My "sister" said worriedly, tugging my sleeve while cautiously looking at all the people watching.

"Who cares if their the biggest clan? Who cares if their the most powerful? There's still the fact that this Sect only want the strongest to get to the top of the world! How shrewd! All their faces are nothing but empty air! Hmph!"

"YOU!- HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE FIRE PHOENIX SECT?!"- The Elder furiously pointed at my face, his face red in anger.

"So what? I dare to to insult your Sect, so what? Aren't you recruiting me and trying to curry favor a small child! Now, seeing me hateful, you want to discipline! Why? Who are you to do so? ARE YOU MY GRANDFATHER? ARE YOU MY FATHER? HELL NO AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!"- I said haughtily and arch my brow at him.

"Damn brat! How dare you dishonor my great Fire Phoenix Sect?! Come here and kneel in front of this uncle! I swear I won't kill you!"- Another Elder's voice came up from behind us and we look back. Seeing an old man getting out of a grandiose carriage with a red angry face, I gave him an uninterested look as I cross my arms and faced him completely.

"I DARE! SO WHAT? Are you alike with  this first elder? Wanting to scold and discipline another unrelated brat! Wanting to recruit me for my great core- Yet unable to stand my whims and behaviors! Che! So petty!" I shouted and glared viciously at them.

[.... Host, I do not know where to side, Look look! The people have different opinions: Commoners being astounded by your core and your behaviors; Nobles hating and resenting you for your core and despicable behaviors, Adults disgusted and angered by your words and children unable to comprehend your words... Host, You're too eye catchy]

"Believe me System 999, I hate my situation too... Why isn't FL even trying to stop me or something? Come take my lead!"

[.... Host...  You actually broke your character...]

"Wtf?! How?!"

[H-HOST! T-This body.... IS TOO SOFTHEARTED!!!]

"(ノ`□')ノ⌒┻━┻"

I was bantering with those two elders while trying to find a new method to turn my situation upside down, my "sister" behind me and looking up to those from Fire Phoenix Sect.

"Please stop! My brother is nothing but a small child, please stop berating him! I-I'll compensate for his words- please take me inside the Fire Phoenix Sect!"- I sneered in my heart as I clenched my fists.

"What are you saying? I, your younger is nothing but a child? Why? Aren't you the same? Older than me, a beggar, rough looking and definitely not appealing at all! How do you speak for yourself huh?! And wtf? Aren't your words misleading? Because your small brother badmouths their sect, you could offer yourself to them as what? Tongfang? Servant? YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY THINKING OF BEING AN INNER DISCIPLE RIGHT?!  HOW BIG IS YOUR LUCK?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!!(ノ`□')ノ⌒┻━┻"

Turning around and holding her clothes, I look at her with a wronged look.

"JIEJIE! HOW COULD YOU OFFER YOURSELF TO THESE OLD MEN?! EVEN IF WE'RE HOMELESS AND JUST BEGGING ON THE STREETS- YOU MUSTN'T PUT YOUR INNOCENCE TO THEIR HANDS!"- I wailed loudly.

"Y-You!"- everyone look at her weirdly as my "sister" and the two elders glared at me in hatred and annoyance.

"Enough! Whether you want to join our Fire Phoenix Sect or not! We do not care anymore! You're boorish behavior and dirty mouth! We do not want to get associated with each other!"- The elder that came late said and flick his sleeves as he walk away. The disciples and the other elder cleared their stuffs and left.

"Don't talk so big if you can't do it! Throwing out promises and good opportunities, but still snatching it back! Shame on you people!"- I harrumphed,

"Y-You! Good! Don't dare to run begging for our sect to take you in you insolent child!"- the first elder shouted as his face turns red in anger.

"NEVER!"- I shouted back and watched as the and turn to look back at my "sister". She has a dark face and her small dirty fists clenched hard.

"Didi... Just now, why did you said that? Didn't you want to go inside their sect and cultivate to live a good life?"- She asked me,

'You b****, why do sound like a desperate w**** trying to act coquettish and  wanting to persuade me into something? No, Yo're exactly doing what I just said -___-'

"Why should I go there without you Jiejie? That sect prized the powerful and throw the weak! If I go there, where would Jiejie go?"- I said with a worried look in my face. 

'Heh, Saying it like this, people will think that I, a small child is paying filial piety to my one and only family member,'- I smiled at her and took her dirty hands to my dirty and bloody hands.

"Jiejie! it doesn't matter at all! We can live comfortably even if we're on the streets!"- I said and smiled at her encouraging her. She pulled her hands away, walking away. Of course I followed suit and tried to catch up with her. She seem to be walking faster that this small body cannot follow her.

"Jiejie! JIEJIE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! PLEASE WAIT FOR DIDI! JIEJIE!"I cried out as I tripped and fall to the ground, looking pitiful. Everyone have different reactions:

"This small child, with a foul mouth and big ego, he lost even his big sister, shame,"

"*snickers* that's what he get for being so despicable!"

"Who told him to have such great core and offend the Fire Phoenix Sect?!"

I stood up walk slowly towards the alley, vanishing from the people's sight.

"System 999"

[Yes Host?]

"I want both the Villainous Siblings here in this continent,"

[.... I will try my best,] 

I look up in the sky and saw the serene clear blue sky from above, the clouds drifting slowly with the wind, nobody knows what the future has store for every being.

...

R/N: I said two update policy, yet I am unable to meet the deadline and my draft was killed alongside my beautiful phone! QwQ, This author is pitiable!

Anyways, pls forgive me everyone, My mid-term is coming up next week, I have to be able to get good and high grades or else I would be in such a sorry state- I might cry okay?

See you all soon!!!! Thanks for reading and your patience to wait with perseverance!