Chapter 13

I stood, arms crossed, opposite of Thomas. We were glaring at each other. Green against brown.

"What is wrong with you?!" I shout.

"Me? What about you?! You're the one who's flirting back with him!"

"I was messing around! I didn't think you would care!"

"I don't think you could've been more wrong! Do you know how long it took me to get you to finally go out with me?! A year, Emmalyn! And now, four months into our relationship, you're throwing it away by flirting with another guy!"

"Oh, c'mon, Thomas! You're overreacting! I am NOT throwing away our relationship! I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know it made you so mad!"

"If you paid attention to me instead of Ki Hong and those stupid bones you would've realized it upsets me!"

My eyes widen. "I'm not a mind reader, Thomas! If something is bothering you, you need to tell me!"

"I shouldn't have to! I made it pretty bloody obvious that I was uncomfortable with you and Ki Hong flirting!" He yells.

"I can't pay attention to you all the time! Especially when there are other people! Ki Hong was the third wheel! He probably felt awkward as it was! The least I could do was give him some attention! I cannot always give you my full, undivided attention! It just isn't going to happen!"

"I'm not asking you to! I'm asking that you pay more attention to your BOYFRIEND then some other guy!"

"I'm sorry that you aren't my top priority! I'm sorry that I have other friends that I would like to hang out with!"

He pinches the bridge of his nose and closes his eyes. "This was a mistake," he mumbles.

"What are talking about?!"

"This. ALL of this! It was all a mistake, Emmalyn! I was stupid for thinking this could work. I think I'm done."

I'm stunned into silence. W-was he breaking up with me? I would've thought that after everything we suffered through to get to this point that he would've held on just a bit longer.

"I'm done. I'm tired of guys constantly fighting with you. We fight at least one a week, Emmalyn. It's just not worth it anymore," he says, slipping his jacket over his small frame.

He just broke up with me... Holy shit.... Did he really forget that after every fight we both admit were wrong? That we both say how ridiculous it was that we were fighting over something so small and childish? That after it was all over we would sit on the floor, cups of coffee in our hands, sorting out our differences like reasonable adults? Who's to say that if we had just let this continue on a bit out wouldn't have ended this way?

"I'm sorry," I say meekly.

"Sorry doesn't fix everything, Emmalyn," he says, his back to me, ready to walk out the door..

"Please, Thomas. I'm sorry. I didn't know how much flirting with Ki Hong pissed you off. I'm sorry that we fight so much, it's just that school has me stressed and stress makes me really irritable. But, please, don't leave. I-I know this probably won't help my case but, Thomas, I-I think that I l-love you." Yeah. I used the 'L' for the first time towards him. And I meant it. I love everything about him. I love all his little quirks. I love his eyes. I love his adorable laugh and his million dollar smile. I love how his eyes crinkle when he laughs, even if it's a slight giggle. I love how his mischievous he looks when he smirks. I love him. There. I admitted it. I, Emmalyn Taylor, am completely and hopelessly infatuated with Thomas Brodie-Sangster.

He turns and his eyes soften tremendously. "You love me?"

"Yes," I say, staring down at my shoes.

At first, I think he's about ready to walk out again. Then, I feel like I'm getting my ribcage crushed. I gasp for air. "Can't. Breath!" I gasp out.

Thomas loosens his grip around my me slightly. "Sorry, love. I'm just really happy. It's not everyday when the love if your life tells you they love you back," he says, looking into my eyes.

I place my hand on his chest. "Uh.... I think you're moving a little fast there, Thomas. You just broke up with me and now I'm the love of your life? I mean, I know, I'm adorable and awesome and stuff like that, but it's a tad early to make life decisions like that."

He chuckles, making his eyes crinkle in the most adorable way. "I made that decision a long time ago, love."

A/N: Awww! Sweet chapter ending! Thank you for all the comments and votes and all that stuff! Remember: Comment/vote/follow! -med_01