Dirty Niall Imagine

(A/N) Sorry i know it's been like a month but school has been killing me :P anyways hope you enjoy! (AND I TAKE REQUESTS, LEAVE YOUR NAME AND A PREFERRED BOY IN THE COMMENTS!)

Niall has been a family friend since you were born, and you've always had quite a big crush on him, why wouldn't you? HES SO DAMN SEXY. Anyways, while your parents are out of town, they paid Niall to paint the porch on your house. He came over in a muscle shirt and shorts and he looks so fucking hot. You wanted to get a better view so u threw on a bikini and went outside to tan. 

As you walked by you swung your hips side to side, making Niall lick his lips. You smirked and walked over to a chair and stretched it out. You bend over very slowly while picking up a bottle of suntan lotion, you can feel Niall's eyes on your butt. You whip your head around to catch him and his cheeks blaze up.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." you said with a smile

"I might just take you up on that." 

"Why don't you make yourself useful and put some sunscreen on my back, i can't reach."

He rushed over and grabbed the bottle, you laid down on ur stomach. He started on your shoulders, down your back, down your thighs, and down to ur feet. You loved his hands on you, it made you really wet.

"Anything else, ma'am?" He said sarcastically.

"actually, would you be a doll and go get me some lemonade?" you smirked

"I'm not your butl-"

"Pwwweeeeaaassseee?" you said with puppy dog eyes

He groaned and walked inside. He was taking too long so you got impatient and walked inside, as u did this he was walking out, so the lemonade dropped and u both got lemonade all over ur clothes.

You glared at him and started to walk inside to get a pair of clothes, but he locked u guys out. 

"You locked the do-" you started but stopped when u saw niall had taken his shirt off. u looked at his sexy abs and bit your lip.

"I did what?" he asked

"Oh uum, you umm locked the umm d-door." you stuttered. he smirked at the effect he had on u.

"Well looks like ur just gonna have to take ur clothes off out here." he winked

You were taken back by his statement, and stood still while he removed his shorts, leaving him in just his boxers.

"Am i gonna have to do this for u?" he asked, u just bit ur lip, "I'll take that as a yes" he smiled and walked over to u. He started kissing ur neck and untying ur bikini straps. You moaned once he found ur sweet spot, and he smiled into ur neck. He worked his hands down to ur bottoms and took those off too. "Did I make u that wet?" he said with a smile. u just moaned. He laid u both down on the chair, and you slid off his boxers and grabbed his member that was already hard. He moaned, "Mmm stroke it babe" you did as u were told. He kept swearing and moaning until he hit his high, then u stopped. He glared at u and said, "You're gonna pay for that one."

"Go ahead, punish me." you said

He slammed himself into u, thrusting in and out rapidly. You were both moaning and he was hitting ur g-spot everytime. He was nibbling all over ur body and u were sucking on his neck

His thrusts were getting sloppy and u were almost to ur high. "Fuck Y/N!" he shouted. "Niiiaaalllll" you moan

"Ugh say my name like that again" he begged

"NIIIAAALLLLLL!!" you said and came all over his dick

"HOLY SHIT UGHHH" he moaned as he came into u. "Fuck babe that was so good"

"I know right, now get back to painting." you said with a wink. He kissed u on the cheek and went back to work while u stared at him.

(A/N) sorry it's so bad, I have an essay to do lol so no real time to do this. but if u want another one i need 2 votes and 3 comments!