Dirty Harry Imagine

Dirty Harry Imagine~

You just came home from a long day of work and walk through your front door to find your roommate, Harry, palming himself through his jeans and watching porn on the tv.

You’re a little shocked at first but continue to watch him. He still hasn’t noticed you.

You throw your keys onto the kitchen table which made a loud noise, causing Harry to whip his head around in shock.

“Oh—umm (Y/N) I- I didn’t know you were home…” he stuttered “how long were you standing there?”

“Long enough!” you burst out laughing as he tries to turn the tv off. You decide to be an awkward turtle and take the remote from him. You sit down on the couch and begin watching the porn with him. He looks at you in shock.

"what?" you ask

"Don't you want to change the channel?" he asked.

"Not even a little bit." you say with a wink. You can see him getting hard and decide to have fun with this. You let your hair fall out of your ponytail and unbutton your shirt. You start moving your hands up and down your body all while trying to avoid harry's eyes. You continue to watch the film and play with your underwear. You realize harry is staring at you and jacking off so you let out a little moan and slide your hand underneath your panties and start touching yourself. Your eyes meet his and you start to get really wet. 

"(Y/N), please suck me off" he begs. 

You crawl over to his side of the couch and slowly slide off his boxers, his length slapping against his abs. You run your hand over it and he moans. You slowly move your head down and lick the tip, starting out gentle, then moving your tongue furiously. "Stop teasing, you're making me too horny just please suck it already!" he groaned in frustration.

"But Harry, teasing is what makes it fun" you move your mouth around the head and slowly work your way further down.

"Come on (Y/N) you can fit more of me in your mouth than that!" he said, trying to buck his hips but you are holding him down.

You start to deepthroat him, taking your time.

"Oh shit (Y/N), you're so fucking good"

"Harder baby, harder!"

"FUCK (Y/N) FASTER!"

you start throat fucking him and you're sucking as hard as you can while massaging all the parts you can't reach. 

"HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA CUM!!!" he released in your mouth and you swallow happily. You get up and start to walk away when he grabs your wrist and says, "We're not done here, round 2 in the bedroom" you can feel yourself getting wet already.