F*** cooking class

Evans POV

The less I thought about Skylar the quicker the day went by. I headed to what was now my last class cooking. i always loved my cooking teacher ms. smith she was a old white lady who was extremly kind but was humorous and had a small attitude. she always reminds me of Betty White.

"alright so im going to pick your partners you are going to have these partners for the rest of the year so make sure you don't hate them"

"alright the first group in the back of the class Evan Harriss, and Skylar Jones."

The world spun around me and i blocked out the rest of Ms.Smiths words all i could focuse on was that Skylar was my partner. I heard a sigh of disapointment and watched as Skylar emerged from the pile of students and sat beside me. I guess my secret plan to hate her couldn't work Ms.Smith has the eyes of a hawk and can sense hate from a mile away the idea of her learning about my plan was dreadful. All of a sudden skylar's piercing eyes were staring into my soul. She always had this certain look where you could litterally feel her eyes burning into your soul seeing all of your memories and lies.

"you okay, you look like you're about to have a panic attack"

i might

"i'm fine, just day dreaming"

"oh alright!" there was some type of cheer in her voice, but what happened next i wasn't prepared for.

"well my name is skylar jones nice to meet you. i guess we'll be working together"