Will you fly away with me?

Arri

I've stayed in Peytons and brooke's hotel room most of the morning since I didn't want to face anyone yet.But knowing id have to sooner or later.Its 6.00pm now shoot ive got to get ready.Austin,Peyton and others are performing after 7.00 and id promised id be there.I got in a little knee height red dress with small hells then curled my hair at the sides which took a while after 40 minutes I was finally ready.

Ahhh time to face Alex and Austin.As soon as I reached the teen hoot place I immediately saw Alex.I tried to hide but he had seen me.Oh well here goes nothing.

"You look beautiful" He said looking at me up and down...Ughh ok not what I was expecting

"Thank you alex you dont look bad yourself" and he didn't infact he looked amazing "Look alex immm soo sooo sorry really sorry and i know you hate me right now -" I started blabbering till he interupted me

"Shhh I've already talked to austin,i don't hate you,i never will your still one of my best friends but answer me one question please?"

"Yeah of course ask away"

"Okay please answer me honestly,Do you have feelings for austin?"

I gasped what could I say he asked me honestly but i didnt wanna hurt him again ahhh.But in the end i said "Yes"

"I knew it,you love him back don't you but you just wont admit it even to yourself?

I tried to say no but i couldn't speak I just stayed silent.He was right.

"I knew it" He said smiling

ughh okay?

"You know he really likes you too right?"

"Yeah"

"Then tell him you really like him too don't be an idiot"

"Okay are you sure your okay with that though alex?"

"Yeah im good ive still got my two best friends so ive never been better"

"Thank you for being so understanding i really love you as a friend like really" I said kissing his cheek

His smile grew 

"No probs I love you too ari as a best friend.Oh look austins on stage" He said pointing to the stage.He was right he was.

"Will you do me a favour though ari?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"Will you go give this hat to austin? he must of forgot it!"

"What I have to get on that stage"

"Yes please come on ari please go"

"Fine" I said ughh I couldn't believe austin forgot his hat...seriously?Why couldn't one of the official backstage people go and give it to him.

I walked on to the stage trying not to look at the giant crowd.I tried to focus on austin alone as I walked towards me.

Oh they so owed me for this.

I have to admit though austin look especially amazing,like a superstar and he was basicually glowing.I tried not to gasp.I finally reached him.He looked at me and smiled then took the hat kissing my cheek then whispering in my ear "

I heard what you said to alex just now"

I felt myself grow red.

How? How did he hear us? He wasn't even there.

"Well ughhh ive got to go now" I said trying to hide my face.I started walking away but he grabed my arm."Please stay sit here and watch me please"