Love ALWAYS Has Compilcations

Sabian's POV

My mouth was now hanging wide open. She never ceased to amaze me. This beautiful girl managed to look even more gorgeous and sexy today. It was refreshing to see a girl that managed to look hot without needing to wear a ton of makeup or having to wear revealing clothes.

I was leaning against my car, talking to some of my friends, when she walked by. All the boys were staring at her... including me. I muttered to my friends quickly, "I'll see you guys later..."

With that, I jogged in the direction of Allisada. I called out her name, and she turned towards my direction and gave me beautiful smile. I felt myself smile back. When I had caught up with her, I greeted her with a, "Hey."

She continued smiling, "Hi Sabian."

"You look amazing today." I had to provide her with that compliment, she deserved it, and I knew would get to see her adorable blush.

I was right, her cheeks flushed pink as she muttered a thanks looking down.

From this angle, I noticed that she was wearing the slightest shimmer of lip gloss. It made me want to kiss her lips and never stop. My cheeks heated up when I realized exactly what I was thinking.

I tuned back into Allisada, only to see her looking at me peculiarly.

"Like I said... you look amazing." I weakly said and I shrugged.

Her eyes opened wide, and she blushed harder.

We were both silent for a bit, then I remembered something.

"Um, Allisada?"

Her warm, bright eyes met mine, "Hmm?"

I looked down and muttered, "I just wanted to thank you for yesterday."

I snuck a peek at her expression, she was confused. "What did I do...?"

I smiled at her. "You listened to what I had to say, and you made me feel better."

She surprised me by wrapped her arms around me, encasing me with her warmth. Against my chest, she said, "You don't have to thank me. I know what you're going through, and I always wished there was someone to comfort me."

I hugged her back, "I'll be here."

The bell rang, signaling that school was going to start in two minutes. We both pulled away.

"C'mon," I said, "I'll walk you to class."

She smiled and we started walking to school. While we walked in silence, I was discreetly stealing glances at her beautiful legs and her soft hair; my eyes lingered on her lean waist. What I would give to place my hands on each side and pull her close to me.

I sighed soundlessly. My teenage boy hormones....

*********************

My classes dragged on; the clock just can't move slow enough, can it? I thought as I stared at it, with my head propped up on my hand.

Even if I tried, I wouldn't have been able to pay attention to the teacher, his voice droned on and on about who knows what. I would get the notes from a friend later today.

I heard the all powerful, "Okay class is over, remember to look over your notes tonight. You are dismissed."

I gladly rose from my seat, gathered my things and started to head out the door.

"Sabian?" The teacher called, just as I was about to step out.

I rolled my eyes and turned to face the slight man, I was easily taller than him by more than 3 inches.

I pasted a smile on my face, "Yes?"

"I couldn't help but notice that you weren't in class yesterday..."

"Oh. I had... family problems."

"Alright, well if you need to talk..."

It took all I had not to openly roll my eyes and snort, he would be the last person I'd come to!

But instead, "Okay, I'll be sure to come if I need to."

He nodded, "You may go."

I muttered a 'bye' as I walked out.

To my utter excitement, my next period was lunch. Since our school wasn't that big, we all had lunch same period. I was looking forward to seeing Allisada.

I dropped my stuff in my locker, and headed to lunch.

ARRG... I know it's been a while!!

But at least this is something, not much, but still something!

Hoped you enjoyed :)