❀Stars❀

"Hello class! Today we have a new student joining us!" you smile carelessly at your new classmates. You watch as all of your classmates look at you with stars in their eyes. You notice a certain tan girl with pink strands of hair looking at you with bigger stars them the rest.

"Hi! I am (L/n) (Y/n), I used to live in Tokyo ,but I moved here over the summer," you walk over too your seat sigh as class begins.

❀2 hours later❀

You put on you swimsuit, and look hesitantly at the locker room around you. You already see certain groups catch your eye. You see a girl teal hair in two huge ponytails. She seems to be taking to a purple hair with rather large aspects.

You sigh as you walk out the door.

Maybe I won't make many friends, just at that moment boy pops out.

"You're new, right!" you blush noticing his tan abs. The boy is rather muscular clearly in some type of sport. He has a red band on his shoulder just like Mausta. This boy also has blonde hair with goggles to top it all off.

"Um hi?" you say as you notice his face fall.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I am Rito Aso! It is so nice to meet you!" the excited boy shakes your hands frantically.

"I am (L/n) (Y/n) and yes I am new," you pull your hands away from the smiling boy.

"Wanna partner up for swimming?" with out even asking he grabs your hand and pulls you over to the pool.

So it's probably a yes... you sweatdrop as the boy continues pulling you.

"Sorry I dragged you here I just though I should show you the pool," you look around with excitement in your eyes.

"Woah, so this school is like," you pause "loaded, loaded."

Aso looks at you for a moment confused and then starts dying laughing.

"You good there buddy?" you say as you are giggling as well.

"Yeah (Y/n)," he looks at you biting his lip "Can I call you that?"

"Um sure. So does that mean I can call you Aso?" you say with your hands on your hips.

"Yeah!"

❀1 hour later❀

You are out of breathe as you step out of the locker room.

No wonder that Aso kid is the leader of the swimming team! you look around to see a familiar messy black hair boy.

"Hey Masuta!" you put your hand on the boys shoulder as he turns around startled.

"O-o-oh sorry! I thought you were like a psychopath or something," Budo says rubbing his neck with his hand, a faint blush is on his face.

"Like anyone would be a psychopath in this small town," you giggle as you start to walk and talk, as Budo tours you around the school.

He shows you some of the clubs along with his own club the Martial Arts Club, which he seems very passionate about.

"And here is the cooking club!" you peer in through the door as a sweet whiff of vanilla frosting flows through the room. You notice a brown hair with green eyes and a apron and cooking hat on.

"Can we go in there Mas- I mean Budo?" you ask fluttering your eyelashes to make sure it is a yes.

"O-o-of course (Y/n)!" he says blushing.

You grab the door handle, right before you hear Budo say "You can go in without me,"

You shrug as you open the door. The brown hair boy looks over to you gracefully. His green orbs tracing your body.

"Oh hi! I am Odayaka Amao," he says with a closed eye smile. You notice that he has a bowl in his hand filled with a creamy sweet.

"Hey. I am (L/n) (Y/n), I am new here," your eyes trace over back to the bowl.

Amao catches you looking and ask "Do you want any?"

"Of course!" you bolt up to the bowl as the boy gives you a spoon giggling.

You take a scoop of the vanilla icing and is instantly amazed.

"Odayaka this is AMAZING!" you say smiling.

"Aw! You are just the sweetest thing! You can call me Amao if you want too," he says happily. He watches as you take scoop after scoop of the icing getting it all over your face. A spark phases through him. Something about you makes him feel warm.

"You are getting it everywhere (Y/n)!" he says as he pulls a napkin out of his apron and wipes your face off.

You look into his eyes blushing. Your (e/c) orbs focusing on his green eyes and only that.

You are snapped out of your trance as an orange hair boy bust in.

"(Y/N) YOU DITCHED ME!" you sigh as the boy drags you out with the collar on your shirt. As you get pulled out of the dorr you mouth "Thank you!" to Amao.