No

As my tears fell over the picture it looked like John was crying. It made me think of the tears he had shed when i "died". He had begged me not to be dead. Not to be gone. And a few minutes ago i had said i would be there for him. And here i was. Dying, again.

I would leave John alone again. I would bring sadness on him on his wedding day. His best friend would have died on the day he deemed the most important and happy day of his life.

No. No. No! I couldn't do this. I wouldn't die! I would stay alive to annoy Donovan. To beat Anderson. To know better than Lestrade. To shoot holes in the walls. To solve crimes. To be there for John (and Mary). To let Mycroft worry about me and Mrs. Hudson take care of me. And to show those Moriarty fans that killing Sherlock isn't that easy.

Mycroft would be able to get here fast. I mean it was Mycroft, he had enough minions to help him. I was going to go to the hospital and get saved just in time. The newspaper was going to write about it. John would scold at me, Mycroft probably too and Lestrade and maybe even Mrs. Hudson.

As i concentrated on every breath i took, i started to wonder. It was so strange how people react to death. When you die, the only thing they can do is say good things about you. But if you live, they'll keep on treating you the same way. It was strange. And people would say, the person had lost the battle and died. But I thought about it differently. The person had been fighting the battle against death his entire life and now he just made peace with it and died. No more no less.

I noticed my breaths were getting shallower and my hands were starting to shake. It had been 9 minutes since my kidnapper had left and already my body was starting to lose control.

PS: I don't own anything but the things that aren't in Sherlock. All the is owned by BBC, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat and the rest of their crew.