"Well tell him that I said get better and Jacob has been asking to see him again." That made Alex chuckle. Jessica's little boy Jacob was more hyperactive then Aiden. When they went out to the park all Jacob wanted to do was run around after Aiden, even when both the boys became tired he still found the energy to keep running. How Jessica managed him was a mystery Alex could never figure out.

"We must set up something soon. Maybe I can bring him over to your place for a change?" Whenever they organised play dates between their children they always met out in public or the odd time they went to his place.

When Alex mentioned coming over to her place Jessica froze. She didn't want Alex to know what her living conditions were like. She didn't want to tell him why she was living in a dodgy apartment that didn't even have proper cooking facilities, because that would mean explaining the demons she was running from and she didn't want to put Alex and Aiden at risk.

"Maybe." Alex talked to Jessica for a few more minutes before having to hang up with an incoming call from his mother. Alex really wanted to ignore the call, but knowing his mother she wouldn't stop.

"Hello Ma."

"Don't you Ma me young man." Alex groaned into the phone wondering what he has done this time to upset his dear loving mother.

"What have I done this time?" Alex was a full-grown man and still to this day his mother scared the living shit out of him when she was a woman on a warpath.

"Why is this the first I am hearing about you dating a young woman?" Jesus Christ Alex thought and he banged his head on the table. There was a very good reason why Alex didn't tell his mother yet and this was the exact reason why.

"I had to hear from your sister that you were dating." She said calmly in Spanish and of course it was his sister who had to open her big mouth to their mother.

"Ma it's not a big deal."

"Not a big deal. You have been dating this woman for a whole month and I only just find out. I should have been the first person you informed of this. Has she met Aiden yet." His mother continued in Spanish.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want you making a big deal out of it like you are now. I'm a grown man Ma I don't need to be telling you about every second of my goddamn life." Alex raised his voice frustrated that his mother couldn't let him live his life without her knowing every single minute of it.

"You watch how you talk to your mother Alex." Alex sigh.

"Look Mum I would love to stay and talk, but I've got work to do okay. Ill ring you at a less stressful time." His mother wasn't too Happy so she bid her youngest farewell and let him get back to work.

Alex finished up his work for the day without any trouble. As Alex was Leaving Philip caught up with him and both men exchanged a hand shake and small talk as they both entered the elevator.

"Alex, I just wanted to make sure that you are attending our annual charity function tomorrow and if it was still okay for you to give that speech." Alex nodded his head. Every year Braxton marketing firm hosted a charity event for cancer and helping not only research, but the families affected by the terrible disease.

"Yes, I will be there only if Aiden gets better, but I'll let you know as soon as I know." Philip nodded his head understanding as he had two kids of his own and 5 grandchildren.

"I also wanted to congratulate you on the Greenberg case." Alex nodded his head knowing that Philip was only trying to make conversation which he normally does.

"I will see you tomorrow evening Alex." Alex bid his boss farewell as they both parted ways as Alex made his way home to Aiden.

Alex pulled up to his house and when he went inside everything was quiet.