Crazy sho

Deku: crazy sho?
Danki: what does that mean?

The screen flickered on and you could hear Izuku narrating

' I never thought of crazy sho as being a part of my life. The fact I saw him every week had nothing to do with it. I had to go by his house at least twice a day, on my way to and from school. Although he wasn't always visible, I couldn't help but look down from the sidewalk at the hotel in which he loved it was really the basement of a house if someone whom I also didn't know.'
Inko: I'm very confused
Everyone nodded in agreement
C: in this universe Izuku lives in this neighborhood with a boy about as old as him who doesn't really talk, have friends, and is strict about space
1-A: ok...

'by also, I mean I didn't know crazy sho either. I just knew where he lived.' midoriya narrated. His house had an outside door, but no Windows. No one had ever been inside his home------if you want to call it that.
Sho: hey what's that supposed to mean
Deku: idk sho but plz just watch
Sho: ok izu~
That I knew of and I'm sure there wasn't anyone who wanted to enter his home either. The way we got to see crazy sho intentionally was if we stood on the side walk and taunted him.
Sho: what the heck izu
Deku: i-im sorry s-sho but that's not m-me!
Uraraka: who are those other kids
Tsu: idk *kero*
By saying "kookoolala is kookoolala" we said that until we grew old enough to call him crazy sho. We never did learn his real name. It wouldn't be long before the door would fly open and he would wave an axe in his hands.
Deku: that's dangerous
Sho: very
Bakahoe: WHAT THE HELL ICY-HOT YOU TRYING TO GET THEM KILLED!?
kirishima:you care?
Bakahoe: tsk
He would come charging out and he would grunt at us we always had enough of a head start but we never knew if he would throw his axe that was the exciting part!
Time skip
I never thought sho and I would have something in common the time I found this out was when I saw him in the woods. He was looking at a pile of leaves before he picked it and walked off. As soon as I was sure he wasn't coming back I went over and looked at the weeds.
I plucked a big one and took it home. I looked up what kind of leaf it was, it turned out to be comfrey it supposedly healed bones.
Nezu: yes that is correct
Mina: I wonder what he was doing looking at that?
Also great for making tea!
Nezu: oh! Now I'm interested
1-A: *sweatdrop*
Two weeks went by before I was back at the river. I sat at the same boulder where u spied sho!. I began to look around without knowing what I was doing I was getting closer than the revine. I was curious if what sho was doing. I can feel my face heat up. " He looked so at peace... It was quite beautiful"
Tododeku: *blush* *cuddle*
Mina: Awww he's in love with the weird guy
C: rude
I was lost in thought and didn't realize I was nearing the forbidden woods. As soon as I realized what I was doing I turned back. I cought sight of a blackberry bush not to far from me. I stood stock-still and listened. I was sure there wasn't anyone around I decided to rush over and fill up on some berries before heading back to safe territory.I was so intent on looking into the woods ahead that I didn't watch where my feet were taking me the next thing I knew the grass gave way under my feet and I went crashing into a dark hole.
Everyone: IZU/DEKU/MIDORIYA
sho:oh no izu
Inko: my baby
Deku: don't worry I'm ok
When I hit the bottom of my leg buckled under me I was covered with dirt and boards and a cold of grass I was choking and I was so frightened I didn't even fell the hurt my leg at first I knew it was that I had fallen into a trap just as I knew who the culprits were who had dug the hole. (A/n some older boys had kidnapped a boy before in those woods). I looked up at the sky to see how deep the hole was it was deeper than I was tall I was aware that the boards that have fallen in with me would help me escape but the minute I set up my leg gave out I felt a bump when I pull my trouser leg up to have a look there was a huge bump just above my ankle. the size of a baseball it was getting late and for the first time I was aware of my pain I looked up again with my mind racing to find an answer but there wasn't any answer I was trapped with no escape possible it was nearing evening which meant that the boys who I said made the trap would probably not be back until morning at the very earliest.
Sho: *squeeze's mido (who is in his lap btw)
Deku: *hugs back*
The next thing I knew everything went black. open my eyes and it was dark outside and took a while before I realized that I had passed out I heard a sound above my head grow closer and closer the moon was staring down at me but then in an instant everything came black again crazy shos face was blocking all but a fraction of the Moon from my view. His silence frightened me until I realize that I never heard him speak I can feel him staring down my leg before I could say anything myself he lepted into the hole and grunting hey raised my arms as he tied a rope around my chest he grunted again and I took hold of the rope above the knot . It was only then that I was aware that what that I had understood the meaning of his grunts were conveying I don't tell him that I understood it was not the time. he had already raised himself up and placing a board at an angle against one of the walls he dragged me backwards until my back was braced against the board.
All might: what's he doing
C: helping SHHHH
The next thing I knew crazy sho was out of the hole and grunting again. but this time none speech he was pulling me up with my back sliding up the board and so he grabbed me under my arms and I stood me up and grunted for me to put get up on his back I wanted to say that I understood him but this is not the time I couldn't speak because I was crying. I felt safe and because it had all happened so stiffly I lost control if my feelings I held tight to crazy shos neck. My face heating. You could see a hint of pink on him.
a layed against his neck it was only then that I was aware of a smell which was different from anything I've had experience before it was a mixture so many things. the plants water fabrics and of course they body that held all the things together crazy sho himself.
Everyone: awwww
He then he put me in his wagon and wheeled me to one of his caves it was nice and decorated a little cozy he sat me down in the chair and went to the kitchen. He made some delicious soba for us. He gave me one of those comfrey leaves to eat. It was working I can feel the pain in my leg going away once he was sure I was good he put me in his wagon wheel me home. we got to my house and once he was sure I could stand up on my own he knocked on the door and disappeared. I can only look back and think about him all I can do is keep him trapped In My mind. He's not as we all thought he's better than any of us. He's special and I think I like him.
The screen went black.
C: what did you guys think
Everyone: COOL/ROMANTIC/MANLY
C: what about you guys *looks at tododeku*
Tododeku: fell asleep cuddling*
Everyone (except uraraka): awwww
C: guys ready for the next one
Everyone: YEAH
C:here we go!