Chapter.1

Happy birthday dearest Liam, love ya!!

**

"I brought lunch! Your favourite, sonny." Niall looked up from his phone when he heard that voice.

It was Adele, Niall had been recording songs with her for the past two weeks.

When she found out that Niall was pregnant, she had been ecstatic and told Niall he was her little brother and his child would be her niece or nephew. But she liked calling him 'sonny' for some reason and Niall had no problem with it.

She was a good person to say the least and she partially filled the hole on Niall's life that his mother was supposed to fill.

He often talked to his mother and the rest of his family but he hadn't told them that he was pregnant yet. He had just told them that he found work and would be staying in London. He also told them that he'd be visiting whenever he could.

But the truth was, he was terrified of what his parents would think after knowing that he was pregnant for a guy who left him the way his ex did.

He didn't want to seem like a disappointment, unlike his brother who had gotten married before having his son. And so he decided to keep away from home as much as possible and now he had an excuse that he was working.

His parents had been so proud of him when he left Ireland to study in Scotland and he just didn't want them to pity him in his situation.

But then he started working with Adele and she was so much like his mother, personality wise.

She was a good person.

"Nando's?" Niall asked excitedly.

"Yep!" She smiled and handed the food to everyone in the studio. Niall smiled at her thoughtfulness.

He took his food and started eating with a huge smile.

Everyone in the room knew that Niall loved his food and he loved his Nandos more than anything so they all laughed at his enthusiasm.

"What?" He pretended to glare at them but they just laughed harder and he smiled then continued eating.

Adele's band was made up of the most amazing people and they all treated Niall with care because he was the youngest and because he was pregnant.

They all loved him and he had also grown to love them in the couple of weeks that they had worked together.

"Eat up bub, I also got you these." Adele handed him some cut up strawberries and he smiled gratefully.

"Thank you." He smiled and they all continued eating.

When they were done, they went back to work and by the end of the day, they were proud to say they had done something productive.

"You're are driving back?" One of the people from the band asked Niall but he shook his head.

"Nick dropped me off and he's picking me up." He replied.

They decided to wait for Niall's friend to pick him up so they could all leave together because the others had their cars.

"Have you met the lads Simon sighed last week?" Adele asked from the corner of the room.

"No, who are they? Everyone keeps on talking about them." Niall asked no one in particular and true enough a conversation erupted and everyone started talking about the four lads.

"They are adorable Niall, I'm sure you will like them. But not as adorable as you." Adele added.

"Mmm is someone calling dibs?" Niall smirked and she playfully glared at him.