💙Chap 22

BLUE HEART💙

Chap 22

Kao POV

I cried in Pete office for a few minutes, I wipe my tears on my cheeks and tried to calm myself.

I left the lunch box on the table and write some notes down.

~

Chulalongkorn University

“Kao, are you ok?”

Gun asked me after I told him everything.

“Of course not…Pete won’t talk to me, I’ve been crying since Saturday and my head hurt so bad.”

“You know what you need? A drink!”

We went to a Café near University and Gun ordered me a chamomile tea.

“This is the drink that you have in mind? Chamomile tea?”

“Yes, because it can help you to calm down.”

I took a sip of warm chamomile tea and looking at Gun.

“So…you feel better?” Gun asked.

“Not yet…”

“Take another sip…you will feel a lot better.”

I obey him and took another sip.

“So Kao, what if your Father finds out about this?”

“Well, I don’t know how far he will go this time but I’m scare, because I jeopardize his work this time. I hope he won’t go berserk when he finds out.”

“Oh I hope he won’t raise his hand on you Kao.”

“…”

I remember when we are little I often come home to a mess. Since Mom gone and he can’t find a steady job, he went to drink and threw things in the house.

Me and Kia always hid in the room whenever we heard Father was home from work. Because he once threw a phone at me who was sited in the sofa when he was drunk.

And we always got spank if we didn’t bring back good grade from school.
But after he got the job in Rachawat Resident, he became sober and start working hard. He changes a lot and we don’t really get to see him too, because he has to stay in there.

So I don’t know how will he react when he finds out.

~

Rachawat Resident

P’Mook is moving in today, they want us to eat as a family in the dining room.

When we are eating, P’Mook told us the story of her wandering, from country to country until she start her designer job in Paris.

When I reach to a spoon an eggs on a plate, Pete touched my hand because he also reaching for the same spoon. I startled and drop the spoon. 

“…”

“…”

I try to calm myself and change to reach the fork for the chicken, but turns out he also tried to reach the fork for the chicken too.

“…”

“…”

“I still have a lot of work to do, please excuse me.”

After the incident about the spoon, Pete stood up and excuse himself from the dining room. Everyone is looking at Pete and me puzzled. I don’t know how to react.

“Well I think Pete is busy lately, isn’t he?”

P’Mook looked at me and the I nodded my head.

“I finish my meal, Mom, Dad I want to unpack my luggage in my room ok.”