💙 Chap 14

BLUE HEART💙

Chap 14

Pete POV

Vihokratana office tower

“This Sunday we have the honor to host the audition for Miss Thailand 2019. I know we aim for hosting the final round, but we lucky enough to get chosen for hosting the audition.”

Uncle Somsak start the afternoon meeting. This is the third meeting I’m attending, and I’m drinking my forth glass of coffee. 

“Today, will be our last meeting before the event. Let’s do a run down for the last time. Samporn, you are up.”

Uncle Samporn run us through the event schedule. He is the event consultant, he responsible for the event rundown and sponsor. While uncle Somsak responsible for the technical and decoration.

“So for this event I will give the credit to Pete. I want him to handle the press conference on behalf of our Group."

“Are you sure Samporn?” Uncle Somsak looked at uncle Samporn puzzle.

“What? No uncle Samporn, I’m not going to take credit for your project. I'm just here to help." I reject the suggestion. 

“No Pete, I want to give you the credit. I saw you work so hard for every project, beside it will be good for your image as the next heir of Vihokratana.”

“I don’t think this is necessary”

“Why not, we need a good publicity. Now, they’re very interesting on Pete. Let’s give them what they want. It will be good for our Group too.”

Uncle Samporn insist on me taking the credit for this event. But uncle Somsak didn’t agree with his brother idea. 

Me on the other hands, I don’t want to take credit for someone else’s worked, but as the next chairman of Vihokratana Group, I need to prove to people that I’m capable of handling such a project.

“You don’t need to be worry Pete, everything is settle. You just have to show up at the event and be the face of our Group. Trust me!"

I hesitate, but Uncle Samporn talk me over and I trust him. So I agree to represent our Group at the press conference.

The meeting continues with the technical and decoration division. 

“The theme that we agreed is [Back to Nature]. We will collaborate with one of the famous florist in Thailand, Mr Chang for this event. He will be the one who design and décor our main stage. My team will handle the technical, so I’ll be there to make sure everything is under control……”

The meeting continues until late and uncle Samporn insist all us to have dinner together before we head home.

It’s a tiring day, I want is to go home and see my wife.

~

Saturday morning

Looking at her sleeping face makes me want to stay home and cuddle with her. Yesterday she said she is going to see her friends, I give her my black card for her to use and arrange driver for her so I can be at ease while working.

I need to prepare myself for the upcoming event, because this event is very important for my introduction as the next chairman of Vihokratana Group.

Knock… knock… knock…

“Please come in!”

“I’m so sorry sir, I just got a call from Mr. Chang office, they are sorry that they are going to retreat from the collaboration with us.”