💙Chap 15

Blue Heart💙

Chap15

Pete POV

AMG Central Mall Grand Ballroom

Click…Click…Click… *camera flash

“Now we have 15minutes for questions and answers. Please raise your hands and introduce which media you are from then the questions”

The moderator of the press conference will give time for the press who like to ask questions.

“Ok, you sir”

“Thank you. My name is Aroon from Dek News. I like to ask the Founder of Miss Thailand, this is the first time you cooperate with Vihokratana Group to held the audition for Miss Thailand 2019. What do you think of their performance?”

“Thank you for the question. We are grateful that Vihokratana’s Group are very professional and solid team. They deliver what we have in mind, from the stage, décor, lighting, arrangement, everything were surpass our expectation. We are looking forward to collaborate with Vihokratana Group again in the future.”

“Thank you Mrs. Teeravit for the answer. Next question.”

“Good evening, my name is Namwee from GO TV. I like to ask Mr. Pete from Vihokratana Group. Last time I heard Mr. Chang is the florist that collaborate with you for this event. But in credit companies, I saw a new florist company and even local gardeners name instead of Mr. Chang's name. Can you clarify that?”

I took the mic in front of me and ready to answer the question that I know they will be asking.

“Thank you Mr. Namwee from GO TV. At first we agreed to collaborate with Mr. Chang for the stage décor, but for one and other reason we found a local florist and local flower grower that have so much potential and talent to prove themselves that they’re also capable to handle such an event.” 

I took a breath, and the press still waited like they know I'm not finish with my answer yet.

“We Vihokratana’s Group support our local craftsmen, the wonderful décor and beautiful flowers that you saw are from our local florist and garden. I love working with our locals and will be looking forward to collaborate with more local companies in the future projects.”

I get a clapping hands from the press media, I guess they like my answer.

Finally, we wrap up our press conference at 8.30pm. I thought I can just leave the venue, because I’m super tired and all I want to do is go home, take a shower, hug my wife and sleep. But nope, I have some of the press stopped me to ask more question.

I looked at uncle Samporn, he gave me a signal to stay and please the press. I took a deep breath and smiled at the press that ready to attack me with a lot of questions.

“Good evening Mr. Pete, are you proud of your achivement?”

“Mr.Pete, how do you feel as the next heir of Vihokratana’s group?”

“Please Mr. Pete, is your father behind this successful event?”

Question after question, I haven’t think of the first answer, they already give me the second and the third one.

“Please everyone! Every team in Vihokratana Group gave their 100% for this successful event, without a team work business can never achive its goal."

“For the success I am today, there’s a wise man in front of me called my father, he teaches me how to be a great leader. And there’s strong woman behind me called my mom, she encourages me to be a passionate leader, last but not lease I have my wife beside me who always support me every step of the way. "