I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE

Two months later, Tyler went through Wyatt's profile. Morgan was no where to be seen. No recent pictures. He realized that they had unfollowed each other. It was weird. Tyler brushed it off.

Wyatt hadn't reached out since their last meeting and T was in a way glad about it. It gave him time to cool off his feelings and repress them, again. Seeing Wyatt everyday would have driven him insane.

The phone rang. It was getting late. It was Frank.

"Hey man, checking up on you. How's things with you-know-who?"

Frank had been adamant on checking up on Tyler every now and then. He felt a responsibility knowing that he was the only queer friend Tyler could talk to about his whole situation.

"Haven't talked to him in a while. I feel like I'm finally over it. It's crazy," Tyler smiled.

"So now that you're over him...Leo has been asking me about you since forever. He wants to see you again."

"Are you serious?" Tyler let out a small laugh, "I feel bad. I really just dipped on him like that."

"If you wanna meet up with him I'm throwing a  small get together later."

"The fuck are you doing back already?"

"I'm doing some magazine covers and interviews. You know how it is."

"Fuck. Okay. So, tonight?"

"Yeah, come through. It's gonna be some friends. Leo's gonna be there. You could finish what you started..." Frank laughed.

"Fuck you. I'll come though."

...

Tyler got to a hotel rooftop that Frank had said the get-together would be held at. It's nice, a breath of fresh air from the last air bnb they were at. It felt suffocating last time. As Tyler walked through, he put his hands in his pockets as he tried to look for familiar faces. People recognized him anyway even if he didn't. It was a bunch of familiar models that Tyler and Frank mutually knew.

Then, leaned up against the balcony—was Leo.

Tyler walked up, eyes down unsure of what could arise.

"Hey," Leo smiled lightly.

"Sorry for leaving last time. I was just—,"

"Don't worry about it. I get what it's like getting over an ex."

"Not really an ex.." Tyler crossed his arms.

"You were never with this 'Wyatt'?"

"Nah, it was infatuation on my part."

"Interesting," Leo got closer, "You're sensitive then. I probably wouldn't do you any good," His thick accent was intoxicating.

"Oh really? Why?" Tyler asked.

"I get detached easily. What I find in someone I can find in someone else," he took a sip of his wine.

Tyler was taken aback by his beliefs.

"That's where you're wrong. No ones the same. He's not the same."

"Whatever makes you feel good."

Tyler smirked, he liked the way that Leo didn't kiss ass, he was challenging. He said it the way he saw and felt things, even if Tyler didn't agree. Their opposing views on relationships differed; but it was exciting to Tyler.

Then, a familiar photographer T had shot with for a magazine interrupted them, catching him off guard.

"Tyler? You're here? I haven't seen you in a while!" She hugged him.

"Natalie? I didn't know you knew Frank?"

"Yeah! But anyway, hey, I wanted you to meet this photographer. I think you'd like his work."

Tyler nodded, Natalie turning around. "Hey Wyatt! come meet someone!"

Tyler's heart sank as he realized who it was.

Wyatt walked over, unaware of who he was about to meet.

"I'm-," Wyatt took out his hand, stopping himself as he realized who it was.

"...Wyatt." He put his hand back in his pocket.

"Tyler."

Leo watched as he pieced everything together.

"We've met before, actually," Wyatt explained to her.

"Oh no way! such a small world. Well, I'll let you two catch up then."

"Actually I think I'm gonna go get, uh, something to drink." Wyatt was flustered.

He wasn't expecting to see him again. T felt the same, but his ability to hide behind his confidence was impressive.

Leo came over as Wyatt left.

"So that's him?"

Tyler nodded.

"He's cute. He has this innocence about him. He seems to have something for you. He looked nervous." Leo chuckled.

"Nah, he just wasn't expecting me."

"Are you sure about that?"

"What? he doesn't feel the same." Tyler took his glance away from Wyatt for a moment.

"There's only one way to find out," Leo replied.

Leo took his wine glass, taking a sip of it as he watched Tyler look at Wyatt from across the small rooftop. Wyatt was drinking too, talking to some friends. Leo waited for the right moment.

"You've got to make him jealous. It's the only way you'll know."

"I'm confused. I thought you were into me?"

"I like you. But we differ too much...but our chemistry is right.." He pulled Tyler into him, biting at his ear sensually.

T bit his lip, watching Wyatt to see if he had gotten his attention. Leo pulled him in, they both shared a kiss. Tyler smirked as he felt Wyatt's stare intensify as he went in for more. Leo pulled back, taking a hold of his neck.

"He's watching us." Tyler whispered into his neck.

"He's watching you." leo replied, "Aren't you going to go get him back?"

Tyler let out a chuckle.

"So he can go back to his girlfriend later tonight and keep me hidden? Fuck that. I don't love him anymore."

Tyler came to his senses as he yearned for more of Leo, he couldn't have this with Wyatt. It would never be possible. Leo was straight to the point. He liked that.

Tyler made eye contact with wyatt once more as he wiped his mouth with his fingers slowly. T leaned against the brick wall behind him as Wyatt watched his every move. Tyler licked his bottom lip, Wyatt finally looking away. He wanted Wyatt to see him doing just fine without him, that he was finally over it.

Tyler didn't love him anymore.