I THINK

It had been three days since Wyatt last spoke to him. In those three days; T's passion grew into something more, and he was eager for whatever he was feeling. Tyler wasn't sure what it was—but he knew it was distracting. He had missed interviews, meetings, calls, wasn't texting anyone back.

How else could he apologize for what he said? He meant it. Tyler never took back what he said. Fuck, there had to be a way to get to him again.

He had something for Wyatt, and with each passing minute, he knew he was falling for him.
It didn't help that with every call and text he received, he'd wished it was from Wyatt.

He went through Wyatt's instagram page, realizing he'd been hanging out with that same girl. It made his blood boil.

He got up from his bed, where'd he'd been since he last woke up, becoming aware of the piece of clothing Wyatt had forgotten on his couch.

Tyler raised it up to his face, taking in the warm scent. It was like fresh vanilla meets manly cologne. It was hard to distinguish, but he wanted more of it.

Realizing he had nothing to lose, T made his way to Wyatt's in search of answers.

...

"What are you doing here?" Wyatt opened the door, slightly.

Tyler peeked his head into the living room behind him, hinting that he wanted to come in.

Wyatt moved over, letting him.

"I fucked up," Tyler spoke, "I was just being straight up and honest."

"That's what I don't get. Why can't you just keep that shit to yourself?–"

"Because if you're gonna be around me you've gotta know that I speak my mind."

There was silence as Wyatt kept his eyes on the floor; they were sitting across from each other.

"And I want to be around you."

Wyatt looked up, feeling the sincerity in Tyler's voice.

"I get it. But you have to understand that these are my friends."

"And I want you to know that she's a bitch."

There was silence before Tyler let out a less than serious laugh, triggering Wyatt's too.

"She can be. But she's cool. But who knows, I just met her."

Tyler bit the inside of his cheek, he didn't realize his heart had been pounding so hard since he got here.

"I don't want her stealing you away from us, you're..." he searched for the words.

"I'm what?" a smirk played on Wyatt's lips.

"Special."

They laughed it out, Tyler hoping he'd take a hint.

They ended up spending what was left of the day together, a one sided romance that Tyler wanted him to feel, too.

...

Tyler's leg bounced up and down as he waited for Wyatt. He was more than ready to shoot the remaining campaign for an upcoming Golfwang collection; and Wyatt was the muse.

"You sure you told him? it's been like, forty minutes," Lionel looked at the time.

"Yeah, he's probably just...I don't know. I'll call him."

All the other models were done with their parts, and had left.

The call went straight to voicemail.

"Fuck."

Just then, a familiar face ran into the studio.

"I'm here!" Wyatt bent over, gasping for air.

"Where the fuck were you?" Tyler replied, surprised.

"It's a long story," Wyatt continued, "My bike tire popped, so I had to take the bus, but then I missed that too," the stylist handed him the clothes as he got up, "so I tried to call you but my fucking phone died. I had to walk. Well run, kinda."

Tyler grinned as he watched him remove his shirt.

"You did all that to get here?"

"I couldn't miss this," Wyatt smiled, putting on the pants with a printed 'Golf Le Fleur' on the side.

It made Tyler's heart skip a beat.