Cinderelly Cinderelly

Start from the beginning

Punch

Punch

Punch

"I HAVE OSTEOPOROSIS!" I yelled hoping they would stop and take in account I had fragile bones.

"Oh im sorry." The guy that I identified from my house who I now understand probably isn't my dads friend, with a deep voice said.

"Let her go." He told them.

The guy holding me let me go and I stood up.

Then the deep voiced dude punched me in the stomach.

"Ahh!" I groaned holding it and clenching my stomach kneeling on the ground.

I tasted the blood in my mouth and spit it out.

"If you want to kill me use a gun coward." I said in pain.

He kneeled down to my face.

"We don't want to kill you babygirl. Just send a message." He said as he grabbed my hand furiously righting 015 in sharpie on my arm.

"What on earth?" I asked.

"Have fun at school love." One British guy said.

Then they chuckled and the deep voiced guy took my bag and looked inside.

He saw my lunch bag and opened it taking my lunch which was the bagel.

"Classic bully huh?" I asked still in serious pain.

He shrugged opening my foil to see my bagel and took a bite, "Pretty much." He winked.

Then the crew of jerks walked away.

"Idiot applesliced monkey eating posion grapes." I mumbled grabbing my backpack and now empty lunch bag.

I didn't want to go the same direction as the losers which was the direction towards home so I just decided to man up and go to school bruised and hopefully Jackson can pick me up from there.

I might get stares, especially since that one dude still has my sweatshirt.

I made it to school on time surprisingly and put my backpack in my locker and got out my phone.

I turned it on and started calling Jackson.

"Hey Victoria." He said.

"Can you pick me up from school?" I asked.

"No, have you tried dad?" He questioned back.

"He wouldn't pick me up, you even know that." I said to him.

"Its worth a try right?" Jackson asked.

"Its ok, I can ask one of the guys."

"Oh please don't. Whats wrong?" Jackson asked.

"Um, nothing really just cramps." I lied.

"Just women up and deal with it Viki its not that bad."

That made me laugh, "Oh sorry I forgot you, a boy, is an expert on the pain of cramps, I mean you've had to deal with them all your life right?" I said to him.

"Ha ha very funny. You know I know you haven't started your period yet so whats really up."

Dang it.

"Ugh, we have a spanish test im really dreading." I lied again.

"Just do your best and then have Marco tutor you or something." Jackson said.

"Fine." I told him ending the call and turning around to see Josiah, James, Skylar and Anna.

"Hi." I said to them putting my phone back into my backpack.