I have died everyday waiting for you

Start from the beginning

We both sat down onto the bench, and looked ahead of us. Thinking. Waiting for one to start the conversation. I could still hear Sal breathing, but this time it was calming and relaxing. Then all of a sudden Sal wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my chest. "I missed you." Said Sal. I smiled and rubbed his hand that was placed on my thigh. "I missed you more." I replied. Sal released himself from my grip, and looked into my eyes. Examining, grinning with stars forming in his emerald eyes. "What?" I giggled, wondering why he's grinning at me. "You're so beautiful." He cupped my cheek with his hand, and placed a kiss on the other one. I felt my cheeks go warm when his lips were placed on mine. "In a park?" I said between kisses. Sal pulled away. "What's wrong with kissing in the park?" Sal asked, holding both of my hands, while facing me. "I don't know, I guess I'm too shy." I shrugged my shoulders, looking down to the ground. "Hey, there's no need to be shy." He lifted up my chin, placing a another soft kiss onto my lips. Sal let go of my hands and pulled me in for a hug.

••••

I woke up the next morning to the sun blinding me. "Ugh, again, why can't I just sleep." I grunted, pulling the blanket over my face. "Nope." I heard a voice say. I shot up and adjusted my vision to see Sal standing in my bedroom doorway. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Nothing, I just wanted to come and see you." He replied, while walking toward the bed, and laying next to me.
I snuggled next to him. Laying on my side, I rested my hand on his chest.
"Since I asked you out yesterday, and your still wondering where I'm taking you." Sal started to say, but paused. "Yeah?" I said, looking up at him. "You know, I'm just not gonna tell cause, it's a surprise." Sal smiled. My mouth dropped dramatically. I slapped his chest playfully, whilst setting up, along with Sal. "You're a jerk you know that?" I said. "Yeah I know." Sal placed his lips on mine. He flipped me over to where he was on top of me, our lips never leaving each other. "I just remembered, I was gonna cook you breakfast." Sal smirked, his hands placed on the bed, resting by my shoulders. My hands wrapped around the back of his neck. "I want you for breakfast." I grinned, pulling him closer to me. "Not yet, sweetheart." Sal placed a kiss on my forehead. I bit my lip as he stood up. "Sweetheart?" I questioned. Sal looked at me confused. "Huh?" He scrunched his eye brows. "You called me sweetheart, you never call me that." I replied. "Then what do you want me to call you?" Sal asked, walking closer to me to where he was standing in between my legs. "I prefer, princess, or baby." I said. He smiled and backed away. "Okay. Princess...baby. I like them." Sal smirked, walking out of the room, and into the kitchen.

»I'm skipping the time;)«

Sal left about five minutes ago. We ate breakfast, talked for a while, and then he had to leave. It's kinda lonely without him. Well, those 3 weeks were really lonely. Sal told me to be at his house by 7:00, so I'm just gonna sit back and relax since it's only 12:00.

(Brian's POV)

About 4 hours later....

"So, Sal, are you gonna ask her if she wants to go to the bar tonight." Joe smiled. He invited us to hangout at his house to talk about stuff. We're all going to the bar that Sal use to work at. Everyday we'd go there hang out, even take some girls home with us, just for one night. But Joe has Bessy, I have Molly, Murr was gonna let us meet his girlfriend at the bar, and Sal, well, he has Phoebe. "Yeah, but I was planning on doing something before the party, ya know." Sal winked at me. I nodded my head as I knew what he was talking about. "Can we not talk about that." Murr said, rolling his eyes. Then Sal chimed in. "I bet you do it every night with that mystery girlfriend you have." Sal said, folding his arms. Murr filled with annoyance. "At least I don't want to sleep with my best~" Joe interrupted Murr. "Hey, guys, there's no need to start a fight here." Said Joe, raising his voice causing the room to fall silent. Sal shook his head, stood up, and started walking to the front door. "Where are you going?" I asked, standing up as well. Sal placed his hand on the door knob. "I'm walking home." He sighed. "It's too far, I'm driving you." I said, following him outside, and closing the door behind me.