The Yandere Tapes #1

THIS IS A SCRIPT SERIES FOR ACTORS TO PRACTICE BEING PSYCHO, YANDERE, OR CRAZY.
......................................................

    Hello? Helllloooo? Hello! Welcome to the first tape of this adventure (giggle.) This is my first time using a phone to record. So, this will be... interesting. I am here to record my process in making senpai love me and only me. (Slight giggle)
    This is... going to be fun. I'm rather scared though of what will happen if I get caught...doing the deed. Killing, that is....I know I know!It sounds sudden that I'm already talking about death, but its almost essential to making senpai love me.
    That is because I can't seem to keep the others away from him with any other method. I've tried threatening, black mail, violence, and even just trying to talk to them about it. Nothing seems to work though, something about me being a 'psychopath.'
    I'm not one though, unlike them I just love someone. I love them more than the gods in the sky keeping our earth spinning. I love him more than the blood pumping in my veins. I love him more than anything... I adore him. He is the perfect being.
    I just wanna chop his finger off and wear it around on a necklace so I have him with me at all times. Although, its impossible others wouldn't realize what was around my neck, so I better not.
    His heart...it will belong to me. Nothing will stop me. EVER. So senpai, wait for me. I'm coming. I'm coming to save you from the others and make you mine and mine alone.

    That's all for now though everyone...I'll see you in the next recording!