Shes Back In Town

* Gary Wallace's POV *

Make sure to read the description of this book :)

Saturday, 7:37am
October 17th, 1985

I awoke to my parents banging around in the kitchen. Which is weird because they aren't the type to make breakfast, especially on a Saturday. They are normally sleeping till around 10 or 11 anyway.

I went down stairs to see what was happening.

"Hey mom, hey dad. Why are you guys up so early?" I asked and yawned mid way through because I was still a bit tired.

"Did we forget to tell him?" My mother asked my father.

"Oh crap- Gary your sister is coming back today." My dad explained.

"I thought she wasnt coming back till December! Why is she back so early?"

"She wanted to come back because her flight to Arizona got cancelled and she also mentioned she missed hanging out with you and your friend." My mom explained while flipping some pancakes.

"More like she probably just wants to see Wyatt.." I mumbled while rolling my eyes.

I then heard a knock at the door.

"Hunny I think it's her! Gary hurry and get it!" My mom pushed me out of the kitchen.

I opened the door to not see my sister but to see Wyatt.

"What are you doing here so early-" I got cut off by Wyatt grabbing me and pulling me outside, he shut the door.

"Big problem. Chets coming back because my parents are going away on a cruise." Wyatt explained quickly to me.

"Slow down- didn't Lisa make him apologize so he wouldn't drive you insane?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Yea but she's not around and Chet sounded crazy over the phone!" he almost yelled to me.

"I'm not sure if I can come over today. Maybe you could stay here?" I asked him.

"That would be great! It would only be for a couple of days." Wyatt said.

We then saw the blue Volkswagen Beetle roll into the drive way (also in this story Marley and Gary are 17).

"Who's here?" Wyatt asked.

"Oh yea- the reason I wouldn't be able to come over is because my sister is coming back into town." I told him.

She stepped out of her car and grabbed her bags and looked up at us.

"Hey boys!" She waved and came up to the door step.

I gave her a hug and said hello while Wyatt just waved and kinda stood there awkwardly.

"Hey Gary, hey Wyatt." She turned a little pink when she said hi to Wyatt. I never want her to ever date Wyatt. I told her she's not aloud to date him before, she will normally just roll her eyes at me.

She went into the house and greeted our parents while I stayed outside with Wyatt. I shut the door behind her.

She's been gone for about a year but she changed a good amount. She used to be a brunette!

"Wow." Wyatt breathed out.

"What?" I asked kinda annoyed.

"She's changed a lot." He stated.

—————————————————
Word Count: 486

Hey sorry if this sucks, it's my first ever fan fiction. :))