𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

"Will you do me the honour and be my girlfriend?" The words echoed through your head. The butterflies erupted in your stomach, going crazy as hell. Your eyes found his and all you could do is get lost in the chocolate orbs holding millions of galaxies. Your heart started to beat fast, as if you just ran a marathon.

''No'' His mouth once smiling, was now closed forming a straight line. His eyes once, full of shining stars, held sadness and shock. A chill ran down your spine making you shiver. The whole situation was now awkward, and you played with the hem of your skirt under the table from nervousness.

Jimin's head snapped to the side looking vicisously at Mae. ''What the hell do you think you are doing?'' It sounded like a snarl. His cold gaze frightened you even if it was directed at the girl standing right next to you.
''If you think I will let you be with that bitch then you are so wrong. Seeing you all cuddly and nice with each other for the past week made me sick. I have enough of this. She does not deserve you!'' Mae screamed the last part, pointing her slim finger at you.
''So do you !! Just get lost. You are ruining our date, you are ruining a special moment. Can't you just stop thinking about yourself for once?'' You just sat there silent not once getting involved.

At this point the whole restaurant quietned down. There were a few whisperes and murmurs, but most eyes were watching all three of you and the heated argument. It felt like you were a part of some sort telenovela. The whole attention made you feel uneasy and dizzy. Your mind focused on breathing, in and out, in and out. Jimin noticed how pale you looked and had enough of this drama. ''Well I am not leaving until she fucks off from you'' Mae then made herself comfortable on the chair between Jimin and you. But not for long as Jimin stood up, grabbed her by wrist and made his way towards the exit, leaving you all alone.

Jimins pov

'Wow thank god you chose me Jimin, thought I would have to put some sense into your head that you made the biggest mistake of leaving me'' She smiled, slowly making her way towards him. His hand shot up stopping her from making another step. ''Wow you are so funny haha!'' Jimin laughed in her face.
''What? What is so funny huh?!''
''I say this once so get this through your thick skull. We will never be together, because you are nothing to me. You mean nothing. And I suggest that you stop this whole nonsense. If you keep prying your way into mine and Y/n's business, I will inform the police.'' He said not once breaking the eye contact. Mae gulped, she had no chance to win him over.
''I will let you off the hook for now, but I will be back. You will come back to me. I promise you''
''Don't make promises you can't keep'' and he left her.

Your pov

Minutes passed by and there was no sight of Jimin. People were now minding their own business, but you still felt so uneasy. You had no idea what Jimin was doing with Mae. What if he chooses her? What if they are chatting shit about you? What if all of this was just a lie? What if he did not mean any of the words he said earlier? Your head was filled with these thoughts that you have not realised the tears were falling down your cheeks.

''Sweetcheeks why are you crying?'' Jimins voice startled you. You quickly wiped the tears away, smiling. ''What no something got in my eye thats why'' you lied.
''You wont fool me, whats wrong??'' When you looked him in the eyes, guilt washed over you, because how could you not trust him. His eyes showed so much love for you. You still have not replied, you didn't know what to say to him.
''Okay, I will not pressure you lets just go somewhere more quite and with no prying eyes'' You simply agreed.

You were now walking alongside the river, admiring the view infront of you. You embraced the peace and silence. After the whole incident it was nice to take a breather and let the wind play with your hair. Wash all the worry away. Jimin then broke the silence.
''I am so sorry about ruining the moment. I hope you can forgive me?'' His foot played with the pebbles, his hands in his pocket.
''Of course I forgive you it was not your fault silly''
He took your hand in his and ''Will you be my girlfriend?''
You waited for this moment, and with no interuptions this time you said ''Yes I will Jimin''
The last thing you remember is his lips on yours.