𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Saturday

It was now 9:55am and you were on your front porch waiting for Jimin to pick you up. You were really nervous as, it was your first time going shopping with a boy. Therefore, you decided on wearing a cute baby blue piece set; skirt and denim jacket. It was cute with the white t-shirt and converse you were wearing. You left your hair down, both bothering to put it in a ban. On your hand there was a grey scrunchie just in case your hair gets in the way.

You heard the footsteps and his shoes were now in the line of your sight. You slowly lifted your gaze to meet his handsome face. On the other hand he had black converse on which were pairs with blue skinny jeans and a tucked in white shirt. He wore a black belt and of course hit rings and necklaces. You gulped at the sight of him.

"Babe close your mouth because you'll catch flies" You haven't realised your mouth hung open this entire time

"Babe close your mouth because you'll catch flies" You haven't realised your mouth hung open this entire time. Therefore you quickly closed it and started to walk. "Hurry up, we'll be late for the bus" And so he caught up with you.

The bus was so full of people, you were lucky to find free spaces to sit. Although there was not enough room so, you and Jimin were squished the journey was not that bad. "Sorry about that. Had no clue so many people have work on Saturday morning" Jimin apologised. You could see it in his eyes that he truly felt sorry, but you brushed it off. "It's fine. We can add this to our adventurous memorie—"

You did not finish you sentence as the bus driver turned left and the sudden movement made all the people to swing. Jimin went flying towards you, as few people bumped into his back. Quickly , he placed his hand on the window just next to your head to keep him from flying right into you. His lips were inches away, his nose was brushing against yours and breaths mingled with each other.

It felt like the time stopped as the two of you gazed into each other's eyes, exploring one another. It felt like you are staring into each others souls. Hearing the name of the bus stop, you snapped out of the daze.

"We are here let's go" quickly as it was possible, you got out of the vehicle. God it was getting too hot in there..

"Would not mind if you took some clothes off" he smirked devilishly at you. Embarrassed, you did not have the guts to look at him. "Oh fuck did i say that loud?" Laughing, he put his hands in his pockets and said. "Yup loud and clear babe" Ughh can i just disappear out of there. You prayed to god.

  —11:20am

Finally after walking for god knows how long, you with the help of Jimin and the assistant picked out some dresses. Of course Jimin being Jimin, he sneaked some hot looking dresses. You wanted to laugh at his behaviour when he begged you to try some of them on. You only agreed because of his cute puppy face.

He was now sitting on the couch in front of your fitting room, waiting to see how the dresses will look on you

He was now sitting on the couch in front of your fitting room, waiting to see how the dresses will look on you. He had no clue how long it would take so he decided to rest his head on the wall and close eyes for a second. The first dress you tried on was simply all black. It wasn't too short nor did not expose a lot. It was just perfect and it did made your body stand out a bit. You could pair it with nice black heels and golden necklaces. Yup I'm getting this one for sure. You told yourself.
Nerves filled your body as you opened the door slowly. "So what do you think?" You asked, this brought his attention to you. He scanned your figure showing you one of his smirks. "Damn you look good. I like it" You smiles at him before going back in to try the other dress, which was the one Jimin picked.

The second option, well it was a bit too much for you. You never wore something that tight and crazy. You did like the colour but you were not too sure if it was right for you. This time you fixed the dress before going out. His eyes snapped to your body taking you all in, from head to toe. His mouth parted as if he wanted to say something but yet he couldn't.

"You don't like it?" You stood there confused. He quickly look around if someone was near by before pushing you inside and locking the door. Your back hit the wall making you squirm at the sudden cold touch. In an instant his hands found your waist pulling you closer to him. One of your hands was snaked around his neck. His breath tickled your ear. "Argh I love it. You're looking like a hot damn snack right now. And it's making me crazy" He whispered gently biting your earlobe. This man drived you crazy. Just at a small touch you whole body wanted more. You couldn't think properly. Your breathing now uneven.

"J-Jimin what a-are you doing?" Gently he pressed butterfly kisses into your neck, dangerously making his way down. "I really really want you right now" he mumbled into your skin. He slowly started to pull the straps of the dress down, making you snap out of the daze. "Nahh ahh are you crazy not here dumbass." You lightly smacked his chest, cheeks turning red.

"Babe I'm only crazy for you" He kissed your cheek and quickly got out of the fitting room. For the rest of the day you smiled like crazy.

 For the rest of the day you smiled like crazy