4 ; Curiosity Killed the Cat, but not This One.

Start from the beginning

"I understand," he said writing down some things as Minho explained how he saw him exiting the building. "And you didn't talk to him?"

"No sir," he responded. "Is there something going on?" 

Mr. Park sighed under his breath, nervously tapping his pencil on the desk. "He has gone missing," he explained. "Since you arrived the day before his disappearance, we thought you might of saw him last."

"Turns out, you were right," he softly smiled. He didn't earn a smile back from Mr. Park who seriously looked at Minho. He smiled again, embarrassed and looking down at the ground to avoid eye contact. 

"Let me know if you hear anything else," he sighed at him.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

No, how could there already be a problem here as soon as I transfer? I tried to get away from the problems, not into more, he grumbled to himself.  He watched the other trainees dance to the rhythms perfectly to the song, easily gliding to each beat. Some struggled but it was barely noticeable. They all danced so beautifully, including one trainee with a microphone up to his mouth, singing to each note so perfectly and earning a smile from the trainer. 

In Minho's response, he calmly listened to the voice coming from him, closing his eyes and analyzing his part through his head. He was sitting out for the day because the employees still thought Minho was unfamiliar with the way things work (even though that wasn't the case for him). 

"Perfect," the trainer excitedly exclaimed. She sprung up from her feet, looking joyous and smiling from cheek to cheek. "We should have chosen you to sing this part from the beginning! Now the song will be complete! We might just have you do this part instead of Han Jisung."

That didn't sound right. 

The trainee slightly smiled, trying to catch his breath, he bowed and muttered with a polite thank you. "You do this a lot better then he does. You now have the honor of singing this part of the song."

What had completely shocked Minho was the fact that no other trainee in the room stood up for him. He was completely shocked at how cruel this was, no one deserves to be replaced like that. 

He opened his mouth to say something but reminded himself that it would be best for him not to say anything at all. As he was trying to avoid any sort of problems.

A couple minutes later, Minho curiously wandered off to the building next to JYP, which was connected to the training building. This building here had the dorms where the trainees would sleep. Sliding his hands in his two front pockets, he walked around looking at each door and the names on them. There were names that sounded foreign, and names that didn't. It was quite interesting to see the variety of nations and nationalities that are training here. The company seems quite busy, he wonders how much money this place makes a day with the artists that already debuted. 

While passing by in the hallway, he remembers Han Jisung standing by the door, still hanging his head low as the trainer spoke to him. The doorway was just as normal as any other doorway.

Minho blinked, looking around the area, making sure there was no one watching him. Don't sue me JYP. 

The last thing Minho would want to be labeled as was a stalker, or some kind of suspect in a murder, but he felt the need to examine his room. Maybe he could find a clue there on where he went, even though it wasn't his responsibility. He tried to turn the nob of the door, which was surprisingly unlocked. When he entered the room, still in shock from it not being locked, he noticed how similar it looked from his dorm. Same old bunk beds, same old windows, nothing special. On a certain nightstand, he noticed the cute little alarm clock set up and two empty water bottles. He looked at them closely, picking it up and then setting it down. No clues whatsoever, he thought to himself.