XVII.

- chapter seventeen -
the case of
the battle of earth.

" nyx nandi," I held out my hand, offering it to the woman who smirked taking it. her hand was warm in mine, her power coursing through my veins.

"carol."

I looked back down to earth, noticing how small the avengers facility actually was on the face on the earth, well the ruins of the avengers facility. I exhaled before turning to carol who looked at me. "I hope you're into big entrances," I say smirking as I tapped my watch searching for a song.

I pressed my song of choice smiling as I tapped my watch, my suit taking over my body, the hood covering my eyes slightly. carol was the first to fly off creating a golden streak behind her. I was after her, flying around her creating a contrasting black spiral.

my magic surrounded me, shielding me from the heated impact of us meeting the earth's atmosphere. she was moving rather fast as we flew into a alien ship, head first destroying it with both our energies combined. when we had run completely through the ship she landed on her feet in front of the young protégé of tony.

"h..hi i'm peter parker," he said holding the gauntlet close to his body like a teddy bear.

"hey peter parker-"

"got something for us?" I question corking my eyebrow at the young boy as he got up. he looked off into the distance seeing the army of outer space entities. "I don't see how you're gonna get through all that," he said.

I looked behind me seeing natasha walking up with a spear like object. "they've got help and nyx. . .really? another one bites the dust?" natasha said with a playful smirk. "hey, it's a perfect song for the event," I say shrugging. more women appeared behind carol and I, even the witch girl.

"man if it was just us left, we could've got this shit done in five days," I said with a smile on my face.

"we could have finished it in five minutes," a girl said with a thick african accent. her skin was a deep cocoa color, her braids were tied up into a bun of sorts and her hands were covered with blasters I hoped. selene appeared last next to me in a all white suit with her white magic seeping out of her body to make a aura of a sorts.

"I have a plan," I stated peeking over my shoulder noticing how fast approaching the aliens army was approaching. I balled my fists up to make a wall of my magic.

"carol you take the gauntlet to the van, thanos is going to destroy it, try and hold onto the gauntlet for as long as you can. selene and witch, you stay close to thanos but stay safe, destroy the stones when I come into play," I say feeling my brain start to strain from my magic.

"someone behead thanos and that's the hard part done. the army is weak without purple balls chin hitler. . .oh yeah i'm nyx by the way, kinda like the cool aunty of the avengers," I introduce with a smile as carol throws me a quizzed look before throwing me a small smile along with a woman who had a similar suit to scott's.

"nyx." a woman with antennae on her forehead
recites back to me.

if you looked up alien in the dictionary, you would literally see her picture right next to the definition. the wall of my magic faltered completely as I bent over rubbing my temples. "need a lift?" brudihilde asks as most of the women run off to fight the army.