Chap 8: last memory

Start from the beginning

Tae grunts, the adrenaline rushing through him blocked out the pain. The urge to protect his father, his brother out weighed anything else-even his own life.

"I know my place and that's protecting my father from you!" Tae spits at him, bringing his fists up to meet his chest and face.

Youngjae tried getting to them, pulling Yugyeom off Tae but it only resulted in Yugyeom elbowing him in the face. He shoves his weak body to the floor like a rag doll. Jimin watched the painful movie in front of him, his wolf howling for him to do something. He out of instinct jumps off the bed, leaping on his father.

"Leave Tae alone!" He claws at his father, wrapping his arms around his throat, choking him with all his strength.

Yugyeom falls back at the attack, releasing Tae from his cruel hold. He tries getting Jimin off him but he's wound around him to tightly. He without thinking punches Jimin, which resulted in him falling off him onto the hard ground.

"Jimin!" Youngjae calls out, going to crawl over to him but it stopped by Yugyeom.

He's gripped by the throat, being forced to the floor with Yugyeom looming over him.

"Look what you made me do! You did this! You fucking did this." He screams at him, squeezing harder and harder.

Youngjae starts feeling dizzy, his mind turning to mush as black spots appear in his vision. Just when he's about to pass out, the darkness taking him the pressure on his neck suddenly disappear. The sound of yelling rings, he starts coughing harshly before blinking away his tears and black spots. When his vision comes back he sees Yugyeom on the ground, being put into handcuffs by two police officers. Four more lurked outside the door.

"Get off me! Get off me." Yugyeom thrashed about, being forced up and dragged out the room.

"Daddy!" Jimin crawls to where he sat, Youngjae immediately opens his arms out.

A hefty bruise stained Jimin's soft cheek, along with fresh tears. The image brought pile raising in Youngjae's throat and guilt eating his soul. He'd failed, he'd failed to protect his kids and it fucking hurt.

"Dad! Are you okay? I'm sorry-I'm sorry I couldn't stop him." Tae limply crawls towards them, looking broken as he stares at them.

"Tae come here, you were so brave. You're my brave boy." Youngjae looped his arm around him, pushing his head into his neck.

They all cried in a small huddle together while the police dragged Yugyeom out and Mrs Chan came running in. She saw Yugyeom come in, recognising him immediately she called the police. They took the three of them to the hospital. Tae had a fractured wrist, couple of bruises and scratches while Jimin had a swollen cheek. Youngjae was treated for the several bruises he had. A restraining order was made. Yugyeom couldn't come with in five hundred meters of them or he'd be arrested. He had to attend anger management meetings as well as spend ten years in prison for child abuse, domestic violence and significant other charges.

It was the last time any of them saw him, the last memory Jimin had of him. So seeing him again terrified him, brought back those stinging memories in one harsh blow.

Jimin shallows hard, stepping back until the table pressed into him. He wanted to get as far away as he could from him. He didn't feel safe around him, didn't feel anything but fear and hatred towards him. His fear seeped through his scent, tainting the room in this harsh rotten fruit.

His father stood there, looking strong, daunting like he always did. His eyes stayed glued on his son, sniffing the air which made him grimace at the potent smell. He was an omega, he could smell it even through the fearing haze.

"I'm not here to hurt you Jimin, you're my son I would never do that." Yugyeom goes to step forward but Jimin puts his hand up, stopping him.

"Like that ever mattered. You hurt your mate didn't you? My father. How can I believe you won't hurt me." Jimin made sure to sound strong, not to show his fear even if his scent gave it away.

Yugyeom sighs deep in his throat, tangling his fingers into his hair. He gulps down, licking his lips before glancing up at him again.

"I'm not like that anymore, I've changed. I got help. I promise to never touch you or Youngjae again. I came here to make amends." Yugyeom takes a step forward which Jimin flinches at.

"Don't. Don't come any closer. There's a restraining order, you shouldn't be here. How'd you find me?" He holds the edges of the table, so hard his knuckles turn a bold white.

"I've always known where you were Jimin, you're my son. I've never lost tabs on you, Youngjae couldn't stop me from watching over you." Yugyeom begins oozing this conflicting scent of warmth and dominance.

Jimin blinks at him, he wasn't sure if he liked that. That he had been watching them all this time, for all these years.

"What do you want? I don't want to see you, I've never wanted to see you." Jimin makes sure to appear bigger than he was, to appear intimidating.

"Please Jimin, just give me a chance. I want to be back in your life. In both my sons lives. I see you're an omega like your father. You're just as beautiful as he was, maybe even more so." Yugyeom takes another step, making Jimin go into distress.

"Stop. Stop please, don't come any closer. I don't want you back in my life, I never wanted you in it in the first place." He struggled to form the words, terrified how he might react to them.

Yugyeom doesn't respond, he just stands there unmoving. This made his heart race, eyes darting to the door, desperate for a way out if he needed it.

"You need me Jimin, an omega like you need's his alpha father in his life. What can Youngjae do huh? He can't protect you like I can, he's just a weak omega that won't be able to do anything if you're in danger." Jimin growls at him when he said that, he hated it when anyone called his father weak.

"He is not weak! He is one of the strongest people I know. He survived you didn't he? If he was weak he wouldn't have come out the other side." Jimin defends him like he always did, never allowing anyone to taint his father's name.

Yugyeom has to take a moment to compose himself, sucking in a heavy breath. Jimin trembled in his skin, growing more and more anxious.

"You don't know anything about your father Jimin, you know nothing." He said with almost a growl, taking an uncomfortable step closer.

.........
Intense !

Love you my honeybuns