Chap 8: last memory

Start from the beginning

"I'm so sorry-I'm so sorry my baby's." Youngjae squeezes his two sons closer, feeling ashamed they discovered him like this-so broken and torn.

Tae only digs his face deeper into him, howling and growling as he covered him in his alpha scent. The rage inside his little body only grew, the hatred he held for his father stronger than ever before.

"I'm a bad alpha-I didn't protect you." Tae whimpers into his neck, clinging to him with such desperation.

"Honey no! You're not. You are the best alpha I have ever known, you are the best alpha there ever will be." Youngjae lifts up his limp arm, stroking back Tae's hair.

The front door creeks open, heavy footsteps lure their way in. They grow louder the nearer they get, until they reached Youngjae's bedroom. A low growl emanates from Tae's throat, lips snarling as he bares his teeth. Both Youngjae and Jimin shiver in fear, Jimin sinks closer to his father while Youngjae pulls them both in.

"Hey there boys, you missed me?" Yugyeom smiles at his two sons, Tae snarls while Jimin whimpers.

"Get out! Get the hell out!" Tae screams at him, his aggression strong in his scent.

Yugyeom just stands there grinning, tilting his head to the side while his eyes drift from Tae to Jimin then landing on Youngjae.

"This how you're raising our kids? Getting them to speak to their father with such disrespect?" Yugyeom's voice came out cold, threatening in its tone.

Youngjae didn't respond, all he could do was tighten his hold on his children. Hoping to protect them even if it meant he wasn't.

"After everything I've done for this family you can't even show me respect. You need to learn how to respect your alpha!" Yugyeom takes a step forward, this action didn't sit well with Tae.

His alpha instincts had kicked in and he's lunging forward before anyone could react. Yugyeom was stepping on his territory, threatening his family and he needed to act. He's on his father, tackling him to the ground in one swift movement. They both crash to the floor, Yugyeom being winded at the unexpected attack.

"I said get out! You don't belong here! You're not welcome here!" Tae snaps his teeth, hands turning to fist that meet with Yugyeom's face.

Yugyeom was quick to bounce back, grabbing Tae's on coming fist. He twists his wrist, causing a high pitched yell from him before he throws him off, his back hitting the wall.

"I am your father! This is my house. You need to obey me just like your fucking father does." Yugyeom oozed this strong dominance, wanting to force Tae into submission like he does with Youngjae.

Tae breathed heavy, holding his aching wrist as he glared at him. Youngjae screamed for him to stop, to leave but of course Yugyeom ignored him. Jimin coward in the corner though bubbling inside him was this rage just about ready to burst.

"You are not my father! This is not your house. You are nothing to us." Tae through gritted teeth stands up, using the wall for support.

Yugyeom growls anomalistically, going for his son because he's blinded by his rage. He's slamming his against the wall, his fingers going to squeeze his throat until he's gasping. Youngjae's pleading rings in Tae's ears, his vision blurred from the lack of oxygen.

"You think because you're an alpha you can take your old man. I will always be stronger than you, you need to learn your place." Yugyeom brings his small body up before forcing him back.