Punishments and Rewards

SMACK! "YOU INSOLENT FOOL!" Shouts echoed through the room.The tall black haired woman known as Cinder Fall stands over Silver. Her red dress flares as she creates a small spear of fire above her hand then launches the fiery blast at the side of the girls hat.

"Miss Cinder, please understand-" 

Cinder growls as another blast shoots towards the wall, this time dissipating in the air before making contact with anything. 

"Miss Cinder... She had silver eyes." She stops, deciding it best to let the blonde speak. "She had bright silver eyes, just like the legends. She used a scythe as well! Maybe she's some sort of Grimm Reaper 2.0!" 

Scoffing,Cinder turns away, stepping into the moonlight cast by a small glass pane window in the roof above. "There is no Grimm Reaper anymore. But maybe this is just our destiny." Cinder  Silver to stand, not offering her a hand. Silver did as she was told, not wanting to lose the little gained faith she had garnered from her superior.

Silver remembers  something important she had gathered from this mission, to at least make it worth it for her group. She presents the dust canisters from the heist to Cinder.

"Burn... Gravity... Wind... Not bad, add them to the stock for now. And next time you disappoint me rabbit. It will be your hat and your ears." 

Silver shook, the blonde rabbit ears she had done so well to hide under her top hat were known making her feel  violated.

Cinder turns with the dust crystals, stepping away and leaving the girl alone or as alone as she ever is. She always had Neo or Roman creeping over her shadow, but gladly for once it was her female compatriot. 

"..." 

Neo hadn't spoken a word, just stepped into view of her rabbit friend.

"Hello Neo." Words leaveher mouth like knives, no matter how glad she was to see her, she never knows who else could be watching. Neo nods in response and gestures to her, beckoning her to follow. 

Silver follows unsure as to where they're headed. 

As they approach the exit Neo opens the door. Offering Silver passage through first. An offer she accepts without a second thought. The door shuts behind them with a loud thud.

The cold air blows through the girls hair, a breeze beginning to pick up. A storm is coming soon, not that it would bother the city of Vale. They would just carry on, stone walls and false words protecing them no matter how wrong they are.

Silver turns to Neo, "What did you want?" 

Neo places a finger to her lips, hushing her. Neo can't be heard over the loud sounds of the world.Even the faunus has issues with the whispers and squeaks that could escape her lips.

"I... Need... Help..." she motioned to the canisters of dust on Silvers person. Before motioning her hand in a drinking position.

"You want... A soda?" Neo nodds, smiling cutely. 

She rolls her eyes in response to her compatriots childish demeanor, so cute and small; at the same time not afraid to show her skin... Or yours.

Silver takes strides across the street, the silent woman following behind her quiet as ever.

As they approach Silver reaches into her pocket, pulling a small leather wallet, no photos or ID inside, just money, just cash.

Silver inserted it into the machine, choosing the pink canned "Flush" with their trademark slogan "As bright and full of flavour inside and out."