chapter 10

(Y\N) POV
I chew my finger nail while pacing back and fort. The lab doors finally open. Donnie come out looking through his hologram "How is he?! He is going okay?!" I  burst out with question. I didn't even realized how close I was to him. We were almost too close, I blush a little. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to be that close" I apology. He cleared his throat "His doing well. He should be back to normal by tomorrow." He said. "Wow, it sounds pretty cool when you smart." I smiled. Donnie blush. "Y-You think I'm c-c-cool?" He laughed nervously while rubbing his neck. "Yeah." I frowned. "Looked I'm sorry for what I said earlier and what I did too It's just that I care about him so much. I don't want anything happening to him." I hugged myself. "You care about him that much?" Donnie said with a hint a sadness. "Yeah, I do." I looked back at him. "Oh okay, I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything." He said before he left.
I walked in the lab to have visit with Mickey before I head home. Mikey was laying down with a blanket cover him. Looking at the marks, the buries, and the blood, made me think I wasn't really protecting him. It made me feel useless. If the guys wouldn't came in time to save us. We would already be dead.
~3 hours ago~
The fuse thing help. Not really that much though, with same body means the same pain. Our head was bleeding the blood flow over our right eye. The four claws marked on the our left arm the wound was so deep it could leave a scar. We held on to our spike ball standing our ground refusing to give up. We see Rahzar weak, shaking to the bone from the attack's he took. It's hard to believe he still standing. 
"You....think I'm going to give up that easy?" Rahzar smiled "well think again! Because I'm not going to lose by a stupid human and a worthless turtle!" He laughed. (Y\N) can feel Mikey's pulling apart form her. "No! Mikey stay strong! We can beat him, both of us" She to reason him. "Mikey, why did you runaway in the first place" he asked. The boy looked down "Because the guys think I'm a screw up." He drop the spike ball. Even if he still looking down (Y\N) could him letting her go. And Rahzar smiling that the young turtle chose to give up. "May they were right!" He charged at them. Before they even had chance to fight, but it was already to late. "After all!!" The dead dog slashed the boy chest, which it meant splitting the two apart.
They unfused and fly into different direction. Mikey crashed against a wall and falling flat to his stomach. (Y\N) hit the ground and rolled hitting the towards edge of the roof where Rahzar was thrown to.  She quickly grab the ledge and hold on.  Pulling herself up, but little strength she had felt it only the matter of time before she falls.
Mikey slow pushing himself up and tried to get a clear vision. He heard yelling. He saw his brothers fighting Rahzar pushing him away from Mikey. He reach out telling them that (Y\N) needs help the most. But instead he hand fell and passed out.
(Y\N) POV
I held hold to the edge pulling myself up. I was to scared to see if Mikey was okay or not. Just before my other could read to the ledge, I lost my grip and fell.
I ready for the impact when I felt a hand holding on to my arm. I looked to see Donnie holding on to me, "Your okay! You're going to be okay!" Donnie said. He pulled my up and helping my stand. I was able to stand up, looking at Donnie's red brown eyes almost made me lost in the real world. Before snapping out of my trance. I saw Mikey leaning agianst  Leo for support.  I ran as fast as I could and yelling out for Mikey.
"Yeah, I'm okay." He voice began to fade. "Just......tired." He eyes closed. My blood turned cold. "Mikey?" Panic started to rise. "Mikey wake up!" I scream.
Donnie check on him telling me his fine. He just passed out. A sigh of relief. But I still had anger against the three brothers.
~later~
We finally made it to the lair. Donnie took Mikey to the lab to treat. For me. Well I told the guys to meet me in the dojo. After minutes for what felt like hours they came. "(Y/N) Mikey will be okay. He just need some rest and be better by morning." Donnie said.
I gridded my teeth.
"If Mikey wouldn't ran away like he still would okay. An we wouldn't have deal with this." Raph complain.
The rage grew. Next I realized my fist was contacted to Raph's face. He glued acrossed the room. Leo yelled at me for hitting. But I didn't care, they're getting what they deserve.
I strike at Leo by punching him. He dodge my attacks. "No! This would had happen if didn't treat Mikey like that!" I yell, while continued punching. Leo still defence, not wanting to hurt me. Finally Leo lost his footing, he almost trip. Before he had a chance to fixs himself I round house him. He fell to the ground.
Lastly I turned to Donnie. He's the smart one. Why did he say something stupid like that? Donnie backed away, holding up his hand. Surrendering. "(Y\N)," He gulped. "Y-You don't want to do this." My face started to darken. I walked to him. All he did was just stand there and didn't even took Mikey side. By the time I was close to Donnie I looked up.
Looking at him made my heart flutter. No. I couldn't hurt him that bad. All I did was keeping a straight face and raised my hand. A echo of a smack. Donnie looked at the direction I slap him at. "I thought you were the smart one." I hissed. He eyes was still closed. I just glared at him before walking away.
Donnie (POV)
I felt a pain. It wasn't from the slap. No, it was more inside my chest. The way she looked at me. Made me feel guilty. She's right, I could been by Miley's side. Maybe she wouldn't attacked the others. But just a slap? I mean I was like the others.
Maybe she thinks that she's done enough damage. I shooked it before headed back to the lab.
I sigh, thinking how things would be if she hanged out with me more than with Mikey. Wait! Am I jealous because of Mikey? A few seconds went by. Yup. I really jealous.

-present-
(Y\N) POV
I sigh while rubbing my face. Sometimes I wander what's little brother is dreaming. 'Pizza' 'good pizza' he mumbled in his sleep. I chuckle. I check my phone, it almost time for me to leave.
I got up and kissed Mikey on the forehead. "Your not useless little bro." I whispered. Than left.