chapter 8

(Y\N) POV
I stepped back, looking at my surroundings. Than with a smile I gave to Leo knowing that he won't suspect a thing. My hand reach my back pocket grabbing a black scarf. Leo notice, and yet a little surprised. I wrapped it around my head cover my eyes. I see nothing but darkness. Until I see him.

I brought my hand in the middle of my face. Everything started in silence. I listen very closely. Than a swift sound to my left side, I smiled. First I waited for him to get a little closer: feeling Leo presents getting so close, but I had to be patience. Than I streaked. He quickly dodge it. I curse to myself, but let's say the fun has only begun. He threw couple of kicks and punches. On the bright side I was able to dodge them without getting hurt. Well accept that he slap me a little.
I slowly walked around listening closely again, before I could here the battles cries from Leonardo. With enough speed and timing I round house him in the gut. I hear him hitting and rolling to the wall. He groan pain. I removed my blindfold and jumping, fist bump the air "Alright I won!" laughing and enjoying my victory. Leo looked at me with a disappointed look "Well looks like your going to be leader after all. Ow!" He struggle getting up.
"You know we could try again. Unless you want lose?" I teased while holding my hand out.
"No thanks I'm good." He took my hand. "I think we should stop for today. You did well." He smile before leaving.
-later that today
Mikey and I were playing race cars games. I didn't really enjoy it, the way he always cheats sometimes: just because I was almost winning! I mean come on. "I win again" He jump in joy. I growled. "You only won because you threw that pizza in my face!" I pointed at myself.
"I was trying go through it in my mouth!" He tried to defend himself.
"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes.
"It not my fault your bad at this." He mumble. I froze.
"What was that?" I asked. He flinch at my tone. "N-n-nothing." He voice shake. "Mikey I will give you 10 seconds to run for your dear life. 1" I started to count. He yelp and ran.
"2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10! Your dead!" I count faster, than ran after him.
"MIKEY GET YOUR SHELL BACK HERE!!" I screamed. He continued screaming and running
NO ONE POV
As Donnie watched the two chasing each other around the lair. He felt something in his chest like some kind of pain he didn't like. He sigh before going back to the lab. What is this feeling? He questioned to himself. Donnie gem began to glow.
Donnie POV
It was the same glow like (Y\N) had when she fell from the roof. Now my won't stop glowing, maybe I should check it out. I brought my Holograms to find out just wrong with me. "Scan gem." I said. It took a couple of seconds to complete. "I sense signs of unknown emotions. Which can cause your gem to glow" the hologram lady explains. I was confused. "Can tell me what are these 'unknown emotions' are?" I asked.
"One moment." She said. "Sorry I can't seemed to find the data, notes or anything else that make's your glow" I brought my hand to my chin "hmm, maybe my gem was damage from the last battle" I try to guess. "Scan for injuries"
(Y\N) POV
Chasing Mikey was really fun. I end up throwing empty pizza boxes and a few pillow at him. He somehow trip himself and fell the small 'pool' which it was kinda gross. I mean who knows what in there. Anyway I walked to Donnie's lab to see what he's up too.
Donnie was looking through his holograms with different flies. "Maybe my gem is corrupting" He mutter to himself. I peck over him shoulder "What are you doing?" I asked. He yelled turning around seeing me. "Oh! (Y\N) you scared me. C-can help you with something" He said before calming down. "No, I was just wandering what are you up to."
He turned to back the hologram. "I trying to find out if something wrong with my gem." Donnie explain himself. "Oh! Is there anything I can do?" I asked.
"Not at the moment." He replied.
"Okay than. I guess I'll see you later." I left.
-The next day-
I walked back to the lair cause I left my notebook there. Hopefully no one read it yet. I was close to the entrants when their was yelling. "IT WAS HIS FAULT!" A familiar outburst voice screamed. It quickly caught my attention, I ran as fast as I could. I looked to see Mikey wrapping himself with his arms looking down with shame. Than I see Raph getting up on Leo face and pointed at Mikey. Donnie, well he just stood there hold his face with one hand and shaking his head. In disappointment? "It the 4th time this week leo! Mikey is just a screw up to the mission!" Raph continued. "His right. If we bring Mikey with us again there will be a 90% chance he could get us all killed." He agreed. I stood there with disbelief. Without saying I waited for leo was about to say.
He sigh. "I'm sorry Mikey. But you can't come with us, it's to risky." I was shock. I mean Mikey didn't mean for those thing to happen. Even though I wasn't with them, but still they shouldn't treat him like this.
Mikey shot up his head. "No. I'm not a screw up! I won't miss around this time. I'm sorry okay?!" The three brothers look at him and shake their heads. Mikey eyes Began to tear up. He turned his head and race out the lair. "Mikey wait!" I yelled out to him. Before I left I turned to them. "I hope your happy." I said than ran to Mikey.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?? Thats right I'm back to continued this story!! I hope you enjoy this and there will be more. I'm so so so sorry for the wait too, I hope u can forgive me T^T