Chapter 1

Your POV
     It was like any other day. Stay home, studied, try to make new friends. I mean online friends. That my life. I never knew what it was like to be normal, or not a gem on your stomach. Right now it's just me and dad. I love him, he the best father anyone could asked for. Well he's a human, his just like everyone else.

And there's me, a girl who's not like everyone, nothing but a freak. I try to fit in, you know. I'm not girly, I don't play with Barbie's or wear a dress. I'm not that kind of girl.
I play video games, skate broad. What guys like to do. Because of my dad, he show that being tough is what you got. That what he always say to me. Everyday I cry about me not being normal he always say 'you're special (y/n), no matter how you are different you are. But you're still my special gem' He smiled warmly. What he said came from the heart. That always make me feel better.

But what he doesn't know is that I sneak out at night. I like to see that New York lights. They remind me that I'm not the only one, that there are others gems out there. I don't care of they're bad or good. I just need to know that I'm not the only one.

(Okay, here is one question I would like to asked. Who do you like in Steven Universe?)