"I WOULDNT DO THAT!" Mineta yelled.

"So the party was going GREAT" Midoriya said with clear distress.

"Yeah I could only imagine what was going on in his head seeing this" Present Mic said.

"Midoriya looks like he wants to die" Sero said.

"He craves the sweet release of death" Shinsou said.

"I'm standing in the basement with a red cup you know the ones you see in movies" Midoriya was in the basement having a crisis with so many people there.

"Yeah I've noticed that why does everyone use red cups?" Hagakure said.

"You're boyfriend's reaction to the party is adorable Shouto" Natsuo said.

"I'm standing there and holding the red cup, I'm also chatting with the guy I was interested in, Shouto. And I guess someone said like something something police."

It was Monoma who said that.

"Oh my God they didn't" Hawks said.

"They did" Ryoba said.

"And in a brilliant moment of word association and me wanting to leave I yelled F#%K DA POLICE"

Midoriya smashed his red cup to the ground surprising everyone around him.

"He looks so done" Kaminari said.

"Midoriya's gone sicko mode" Sero said.

"F#%K DA POLICE" Midoriya yelled.

"That explains why you pulled out Eri and Kouta" Mandalay said.

"A hundred, drunk, white children yelling F#%K DA POLICE"

Everyone from class 1-A and 1-B were yelling along with Hatsume who was there.

"The police are so on their way" Hawks said.

The students and some pros were laughing at the scene.

"With the confidence of guys who had Ike already been to jail and aren't afraid anymore went like"

Shouto yelled "I SERVED MY NICKLE YOU COME AND TAKE ME!"

Everyone was surprised to see Shouto do that except Shouto And Iida.

"He yelled at a police chief that wouldn't surprise me" Iida thought.

"My baby bro's gonna go and yell at policemen while evacuating his boyfriend" Natsuo said and Shouto was a bit embarrassed cause he actually yelled at a policeman the chief on top of that along with the mention of his boyfriend.

"The reason someone said something something police was because the police were there!"

Detective Tsukauchi was there with eyebags and said "it's 2:00 am"

"Poor Tsukauchi" All Might said seeing his friend have to deal with drunk 1-A and 1-B.

"Monoma you're insane to say something about the police with them there" Tetsutetsu said.