The one thing

Mulai dari awal

"I feel like the police were called" Natsuo said.

"What makes you say that!?!" Fuyumi said.

"I was at a lot of parties" Natsuo said. "Judging by his tone the police were so called."

"I walk into the party, and everyone I had ever met was there" Midoriya said and showed class 1-A and 1-B just hanging around chilling with some red cups and playing games.

"That doesn't look that insane" Tetsutetsu said.

"And everyone was drinking like it was the end of the world!" It switched to all of them chugging from their red cups and the Bakusquad were going crazy.

"I hope none of you ever decide to do that" Aizawa said glaring at the students.

"Leave them alone Aizawa it's an alternate world" Nezu said.

"People were drinking like it was the Civil War and a Doctor was coming in to saw our legs off!"

Mirio bursted in with a chainsaw.

"WHAT THE F#%K" Everyone yelled.

"I wouldn't burst down Aizawa sensei's door!" Mirio said.

"Also if Eri and Kouta are gone why is the censor still here?" Jirou asked.

"Don't ask questions" Author said.

"He was totally unsupervised, they were like dogs without horses. They were running wild" Mirio was going crazy.

"Dogs without horses???" Uraraka asked.

"I don't know honestly" Ryoba said.

"I walk down- OH MY GOD I walked down to the basement, they had a pool table in the basement."

Tokoyami and Jirou were playing while Kaminari watched.

"Since when could you guys play pool?" Yaoyorozu asked the two.

"Alternate world" Jirou said.

"I play with dark shadow" Tokoyami said.

"Kaminari took a running start and threw his body on the pool table and BROKE it in half!"

Drunk Kaminari appeared and chugged his drink before jumping onto the pool table in the middle of Jirou and Tokoyami's game.

"That's rude Kaminari" Tokoyami said.

"In my defense I was drunk there!" Kaminari said.

"You shouldn't have gotten drunk in the first place!" Iida said.

"I would say something if I didn't literally have a chainsaw there" Mirio said.

Aizawa was hardly calm seeing as though that was his house in that world but remained calm since that wasn't really his house because he lived in an apartment.

"Mineta found out which room was Mr Aizawa's and went upstairs and took a number two on his computer."

"Mineta...." Aizawa growled.