"I want to have a long marriage to you, Edward," I whispered, kissing my son's soft, wispy hair. "I love you and I want you to be there for Charlie and any future children we have."

"You want more children?" Edward asked.

"Not soon, but I'd like more. A girl would be great," I snickered. "I'm surprised your mother didn't lose her shit with you, Emmett and Carlisle. You guys are the holy trinity of masculinity, I swear."

"Um, wow," Edward laughed. "The 'holy trinity of masculinity.' That is quite the descriptor, Bella."

"The three of you are gorgeous. Your beauty comes out in different ways. With Emmett, it's his eyes and his calm demeanor. He can also diffuse a situation with humor and candor. He's strong, loyal and loves his family fiercely. He was wonderful when you were taken by Royce and Stephan. I think he kept me together more so than your dad," I explained. I placed Charlie on the floor and he yawned. "Your father is elegant, with a cool confidence, but deadly."

"What you saw at the showdown with my uncle was nothing compared to what he's capable of," Edward murmured.

"He shot you to kill his brother," I shuddered. "My heart shattered when it happened. Seeing both of you fall? I was afraid I'd lost you."

"Obviously, you didn't," he breathed, moving closer to me and pulling me into his arms.

"Out of the three of you, you are the most handsome," I whispered, leaning my head against his chest while we watched our baby sleep, innocent and content to be with both of his parents.

"As you are the most beautiful woman," he murmured, nuzzling my temple and holding me close to his body. "You are the embodiment of goodness and love, Bella. I'm so lucky that you're mine." His green eyes shimmered behind his glasses and I could see the love in them. His expression was soft, making my heart flutter with his tenderness. Trailing his fingers along my jaw. I shivered, inching closer to him. We'd made love all over this house, but this moment was so intimate, so loving.

So perfect.

"I should get Charlie to bed," I whispered, overwhelmed by the emotions I was feeling.

"He's fine for now. I just want to hold you. Tomorrow, things are going to be hectic with Christmas Eve, midnight mass and Christmas Day," Edward said, holding me in his lap. "A few more minutes."

"It's not going to be a big to-do, like last year?" I asked. "I swear I needed name tags for all the family we had come in."

"Just immediate family. My parents, Emmett, Jasper, Alice, Uncle Jimmy, Sue, Leah and Seth. Though, I think Seth will be with Claire, spending time with her family," Edward answered. "Jacob, Liam and Felix will be celebrating with a few of the other guys in the garage apartment."

"What about the extended family? Nina? Anthony? Their children?" I questioned.

"Visiting Nina's family in Passaic," Edward chuckled. "And Lauren was invited to Christmas with us. She's unable to come since she's going out to the suburbs to be with her sister who just had a baby. Emmett may duck out early, but we'll see." He sighed against my hair, slipping his fingers underneath my sweater and caressed my skin just above my leggings. I shivered, sliding my arm around his stomach. "Mrs. Cope will be here early, as will my mother and your uncle."

"Which means I need to be up early," I grumbled.

"Bella, they're coming to make life easier for you. You focus on Charlie. I'll work with them," Edward said. "You've done so much and you deserve to be pampered."

"Edward, I love you, but cooking is still not one of your strengths," I snickered. "You can barely handle a bottle."

"I may not be able to cook, but I can set the table and get what they need. You get to sleep in," he smirked.