35

Something didn't feel right. I jolted from the Tub and got dressed quickly. Finding Shoto comfortably in bed sleeping I smirked at how amazing of a friend he is. But the admiration can wait. "Shoto wake up"

"Hm" he rubbed his eyes

"I'm such an idiot! I don't know why I haven't noticed sooner ." I pulled out my phone and started to text Katsuki

"Woah what are you doing ?!" He snatched the phone away quickly "drunk texting him is a bad idea y/n"

"No it's not drunk texting ! Have you noticed Katsuki using his right hand for everything? When he wrote his reports he wrote with his right hand.."

"So?"

"Katsuki is left handed !"

"Are you sure?"

"Shoto I'm positive. I've known him my whole life .. deku Can even tell you. I'm such an idiot! That could be the girl Ochako ran into the night Katsuki and I got kidnapped. And his girlfriend is probably one of them too! It makes sense Bakugo hates water. It slows him down. He barley could stand tsu just because. Dating someone like hernwould make him vomit ! Which means they're undercover to infiltrate the hero corporations from the inside out ... meaning they must have had Bakugo this whole time ! That's why he hasn't called me in 5 years... because i was sent to America they must've assumed we broken up !"

"Ok first Calm down. How do we find out for sure if this is Katsuki or not."

"I'm gonna send him a text with a lie and see if he falls for it ."

Todoroki gave me my phone back and I started to text Katsuki

Me: hey.. um.. my mom had been asking for you since I came back.. do you wanna come over for breakfast? She's gonna make your favorite. French toast..

....

.....

Katsuki: sure. What's her address again?

Me: I'll call you with it tomorrow.

"I knew it."

"What?"

"I don't have a mom. I was raised in the orphanage. When Katsuki found out him and his mom barged in full force and took me. And Bakugo hates French toast. He like pancakes.

"It makes sense as to why he couldn't crack the missing persons case and we did so easily. Not to mention when he came to save you he came from the front door... not the window like I did . The front door was locked and still intact when we left.."

"We have to tell your dad."

"No... we can't tell anyone. If this is true they had 5 years to make connections and build trust.. one we don't know if there's more impersonators and two the odds of anyone believing us is slim to none."

"Shoto... what if he was there for the five years...."

"We'll save him.." Shoto pulled me into a hug "you need to rest tonight. You'll need all the strength you can get.."

He moved the hair from my face and smiled
"Cheer up y/n... this is what we specialize in.. they don't stand a chance against us"

 they don't stand a chance against us"