CH. 4

Hey guys, I'm really dope about this book, well that is if dope fits it Hmmm, anyways I hope you enjoy this and does zuma have green eyes or honey golden eyes pls tell me
Now of to the book

See ya!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hi, Ummm I'm Arby"said Arby.
"Hi I'm zuma"said zuma as they stared into each other eyes before zuma broke the stare off."hey, awen't you captain Sid's piwate buddy" asked zuma confused."well I was actually, things didn't work out quite well" said Arby a little sad."oh, sorry but don't wowwy I know Wydew alweady took you in"said zuma with a smile."how do you know that"asked Arby."its Wydew we'we talking about, he helps anybody in need, pup ow human"
said zuma."OK, but how old are you" asked Arby."well I'm 7"said zuma."but, *giggle*you know you talk *giggle* weally funny"said Arby giggling a little, while trying to imitate zuma."hey, stop that I don't do it all the times" said zuma while pouting cutely."yeah, you do, the funniest is Wydew"said Arby."I didn't say that, now stop ow I'll unleash a monstew upon you Awby"said zuma scaring Arby a little."you know I was joking right, I didn't mean it" said Arby shaking."I'll unleash.....I'll unleash...... I'll unleash the tickle monstew" said zuma with a smile."what's th-*giggle*please*giggle**giggle*stop *giggle* I can't breath*giggle*"
said Arby in between giggling."will
you stop imitating me Awby"said zuma."*giggle*yes*giggle*master"said Arby still giggling."good, now that the fun is ovew, why did you want to know my age"asked zuma."well, I'm 6 and I'm like your little brother now but I kinda thought you were like 4 or 5 because of the way you talk soo"
said Arby."can't awgue with that, but finally a new little bwo, now they won't let me do anything fun again, but now youwe hewe I can have fun again" said zuma happily." What, no way that's not fun" said Arby as he pouted."don't wowwy, it's kinda cool to have a big bwo, like me Wocky is my big bwo, he helps me a lot, he stays with me if I have a nightmawe, he makes suwe I don't get into twouble and all that stuff"said zuma."wow, that's really nice. So that means you're like my big brother now and you'll do all those stuff"asked arby while lean closer to zuma as his head was under Zuma's."of course little bwo I'll do all those fow you"said zuma as he was startled by what Arby was doing but let it slide."thanks, alot big bwo" said Arby imitating zuma."hey, as youwe big bwo I command you to stop that"said zuma with a little authority."OK big bwo"teased Arby."you won't stop that will you"said zuma."I think you alweady known the answew to that"said Arby."of couwse, any way the sun is wising it won't belong befowe evewyone wakes up"said zuma."so, I'll soon meet the whole family huh, so how they like"asked Arby."well, fow stawtews chase is the leadew, he's a little up tight and commanding as hell, he takes his job sewiously and thewe's marshall, he's the funniest, he always makes us laugh even in bad situations, he's kind and cawing a clumsy goofball. Wocky is the smawtest, the most sacawstic pewson evew, he loves cweating and weally, weally loves wecycling but he hates bath ow even a drop of watew on him. Then thewe's Skye, the most enewgetic, the most happiest pup evew and still weally kind and the only one who can do a flip. Lastly, wubble, the most hungriest pup evew, he eats a lot and loves to skate boawd and snow boawd and he's genewous and kind"explained zuma."wow, they're weally amazing"replied Arby as he still copied zuma."you won't stop that,will you" said zuma."yup" replied Arby."well, let's meet the others"said zuma." Okay, but I'm kinda nervous"said Arby."oh, don't wowwy,I'll be with you all the way" said zuma."thanks big bwothew"said Arby."anything, little bwothew"replied zuma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, hope you like it and all those guys that think it might be brother love well you're wrong it'll soon change so just be patient my little pups~