It was you?

Rye's Point Of View

It's been two weeks. Yes. Two whole weeks since I left the letter in Andy's mail box. I'm freaking out. I don't know if no reply is a good thing or not. I'm trying to think positively but if I'm being completely honest. I regret it. I regret it big time. I shouldn't have left the letter for Andy. He'll figure out its me and freak out and he'll hate me forever. That's if he hasn't already figured it out already.

Anyway, Moving on. My mums making me go to school today. My therapist says she thinks it's a good idea for me to start back at school again. I'm scared. Well, worried. I fear that I'll go in and everyone will know my secret or that Harvey keeps going on about the dare. I don't want to deal with that again. I can't deal with that again.

I got ready and stared walking to school. I was actually very early but I had to speak to the head teacher so I figured I would go in early. I arrived at the school and I saw Andy sitting outside the office. He was looking down and didn't look to go.

"Are- are you okay?" I asked him quietly.

He looked up at me with a confused look on his face. I looked down at him sitting and smiled a quick smile.

"Why are you talking to me" said Andy.

"What do you mean?" I asked slightly confused.

"Your just gonna treat me like the others" answered Andy.

Treat him like the others, I thought to myself. Oh my god no. What has Harvey done to him. I raced up the stairs and didn't notice Andy following me.

I got to Harvey.

"Your a dick!" I shouted at him as I punched him hard in the face then knocked him over.

"What the fuck Rye!" Shouted Harvey.

"Oh don't act like you don't know!" I said continuing to hit him as I climbed on top of him. Taking blow after blow out of him.

I saw Harvey's facial expression change and I could tell he figured it out.

"Awww your together now" said Harvey in a mocking voice.

"Fuck you! NO WERE NOT" I said continuing to hit him.

"Ryan Stop.. please!" Said Andy, pleading.

I turned to look at him and I saw he was crying. I got up of Harvey and walked over to Andy. He was crying so I pulled him into a hug and he hugged he back.

Omg.

Oh my god!!

I'm hugging Andy.

I'm hugging Andrew Fowler..

Wait

Andrew Fowler is hugging me back!?

OMG rye snap out of it.

Suddenly Andy pushed me away and looked into my eyes with a confused look on his face.

"It was you wasn't it?" He asked.

"I- erm... sorry" I replied.

"Don't be sorry" Andy replied looking at me with a weird look then I noticed he was looking at my lips.

I smirked and looked back at him.

"Andy I- erm... oh fuck it"

I lent in and kissed him

————————————————————————
Sorry not sorry 😂

To be continued...

It started as a dare - Randyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें