Coma

Rye's Point Of View
In coma

I'm not exactly sure what's going on. Am I alive? Or am I dead? I'm honestly not sure.

All I can see is blackness. Just endless blackness.

Wait? Is that a voice?

Someone is talking..

I can hear someone talking to me..?

I'm sure I can..

"Oh my baby.. please be okay" said a voice

It's my mum!

Omg it's my mum talking

Why is she here?

But...

Where is here exactly?

"Your son is in a coma so is unlikely to hear you Mrs Beaumont" said a voice.

Im in a coma, so I'm not dead.

I can hear my mum crying. Oh I don't like that. I hate it when my mums upset. What the hell was I thinking.

I need to wake up.

I need to wake up now!

I began to try to open my eyes. I tried to hard but couldn't.

Come on Ryan you can do it.

I kept trying and trying.

But I wasn't able to open my eyes.

Why can't I open my eyes. It's such a easy thing to do.

I feel myself begin do panic.

"Mrs Beaumont we're going to need to get you to leave!" Someone Shouted.

No,

NO!

DON'T MAKE MY MUM LEAVE.

FOR GOD SAKE RYAN JUST OPEN YOUR EYES!

"Mum" I said weakly.

I managed to open my eyes.

Everything was blurry and I couldn't quite make anything out.

"Rye!" Shouted my mum.

Rye's POV

The next few hours were spent with the doctors coming in and out. Checking me making sure I was okay. They say it's a miracle I made it. They all expected me to die. Purely because I had lost so much blood.

I honesty feel so bad. I don't know what I was thinking when I did what I done. I haven't spoke much. Well I haven't spoke at all actually. Other than when I first woke up.
My mum keeps talking to me and nurses and doctors ask me questions. But I either nod or shake my head.

I can't bring the courage to take to anyone right now.

How am I supposed to talk to the woman who gave birth to me after I tried to kill myself. How am I? Because I have no idea.

I know for a fact that my mum feels really bad and that it's her fault. It's not. I don't understand why she would feel like that. If it's anyone's fault it's mine.

I spent the next few days in the hospital. Purely because they wanted to 'keep an eye on me'. I can't exactly blame them I suppose. I just hate hospitals. They seem to think I'm going to try and end my own life again. Which. Well. I won't, I won't ever try it again.

The amount of pain and fear I had when I found I was in a coma. And hearing my mums pleading cry's. I can't do that to my family. I just physically can't. I don't want to die.
I know that's rich coming from someone who was ready to end their life just a few days ago. But it's true.

I've been given another chance and I'm not going to ruin it this time.

I'm going to come over my fear and I'm going to speak to him.

——————————————————————

A/N: Hey everyone, it's been a while since I updated this story. Sorry about that. But anywayyyyy

What do you think of this chapter? Vote and let me know x

See ya on the flip side Xx