What did I do?

Why your ex calling you and asking questions? I asked Gina (my wife). Please Derrick you speak to your ex everyday, she smartly replied back.
Yes I do because she's also my best friend and she is someone who I will always be friends with but I don't talk to her about fucking or eating her twat I yelled.

Your ex husband is different, he tells you how he want to fuck your face and you laugh? I yelled as I looked at her. You so stupid , I don't even know why I married your ass, Gina yelled as she punched me in the chest. Stupid listen you can leave , I don't want you no more, you aren't doing anything for me. When I want to be fuck, you don't want to fuck me, you just want to fuck me once or twice when I want the dick back to back . You knew when we just fucking that my sex drive was high and I needed the dick on the daily she scream as she pushed me....You act like you make me, I had my own before you came and you need to be asking is Dillion is really your son, this nasty hoe screams as she pulls on my shirt.

Listen shit wasn't all good on this end, I really really fucked up by marrying Gina. I knew from jump that she wasn't for me but I wanted her to be for me because I was trying to get over April. Gina was newly divorced so she wasn't ready for no relationship and I knew it but I still made her want me but her and her kids father was still in love, clearly. The nigga even came to the wedding and was shooting shots, I should of knew then she wasn't mine.
But now for her to tell me Dillon wasn't mind really topped it all because she got pregnant to fast.

Leaving her house , I took just my clothes and what was funny was that's really all that I brought in. As I'm leaving I knew she was on the phone with that nigga.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank God I didn't sell my house. This bitch was tripping I said to my father as he came over to my house to help me straighten shit up. I ain't been in my shit for four years so everything was off and closed up.
Boy I told you not to marry that girl, my pops said as he looked at me. I know dad but I thought I loved that hoe, I said as Anthony walks into the house. The fool was crazy, he told me at the wedding that I was dumb but I ignored all the bullshit.

And deep down inside I was really fucked up about April.
Man I am going to go stay at April's tonight with my boys, I said to them as the cleaning crew came in. I'll come back home tomorrow after everything is back on.
Yahhhh bitch ,back to player player, Ant said as I looked at him. True true I laughed. You need to file that divorce boy ASAP my pops said making me agree.

2 hours later
Standing to April's front door looking down at my sons as she stood in front of me. I guess Gina had already called her because she knew I was coming. Not gonna lie, I slept on her sofa many of nights because of the fighting and it was to the point that she was coming to break us up from fights. She thought we was happy but we was not and I always made it seem like it was me in the wrong when the whole time it was Gina' s abusive ass.

Come in she cooed as I looked into her sexy ass eyes. Walking into the house I followed her and my boys.

You okay? She asked as I picked my baby boy up, honestly? I asked her. Yes honestly she replied back. I'm okay, the shit hurt to know that we really ain't love each other and she still loves her ex, I said as she looked at me. Did she tell you she loved her ex? April asked me as she looked at me. No she didn't put they text sexual shit and all type of uncalled shit, I explained as I looked at her.

Ooh I'm sorry, she called me and admitted that Dillon wasn't yours, April whispered. Yeah she told me that to , I'm definitely filing for a DNA test and divorce in the A.M I explained as my son just played with my beard.
Hugging me as I held my son, I think my heart hurt because the baby may not be mine, I mean I loved Gina but she wasn't for me and I knew that years ago. But to know that a child that I watch grow in her and on this earth my not be mine hurt bad as fuck.

You can stay her as long as possible, I'm sorry you going through this, April said as she looked at me. I cooked and made you a plate, it's in the microwave. You can sleep with the boys or in the guest room as long as you want, she added.

After talking to her for a couple of mins, she and the boys was off to dreamland and I was stuck downstairs fucked up. Gina had me so fucked in the head right now and I don't think it really fucked with until now, that I'm sitting her thinking shit through. She ain't really never need me for money, she wasn't pressed at all to add me to none of her accounts and she wasn't pressed to get on none of mine. We really ain't sure shit because Gina had her own everything from the jump and that was cool but once you're with someone you supposed join, we ain't really do that, we just fucked and took trips together.
Fucccckkkkk