Three

Derrick 2 years later

Damn man you look good, I smile as I looked at April. My name is Derrick I'm 23 from Miami but moved to California two years ago.

My best friend was in town to see me for the first time in 2 years. I lost contact with the first girl I really loved behind a bitch who I was just dicking down. Nicole and April had a fight because Cole was fucking with April because she was bad as fuck. Truth be told all the hoes who I was fucking had issue with Cole because they knew I loved her and if she ever gave me chance I would have left anybody for her.

Damn April , you look so good, I flirted as she looked at me. She looked sexy as always but something had changed. Hugging me she hugged me tight. I miss you friend she cooed hugging me tighter. Damn I miss you to I said back as we pulled apart.

April and I became friends when we was 3 , our parents was very close and they made sure that we was to. At one point her parents wanted us to date but April wasn't having that. Ever boy friend she had cheated because she wasn't giving no pussy ,so they would cheat and break her heart but I was always there to help her heal.

What you doing in California? I asked as we held hands, she was always under me and that's what hoes didn't like.
Umm I moved here like 8 months ago, she said looking up at me , shocking me. What? How I never saw you? I asked looking at her. Man her body was everything 🥰 she was fine as fuck and so sexy. Her hair was long and thick but very curly because she was mixed all up. Her skin was Caramel and so soft, she had light brown eyes that sometimes turn green depending on the weather. People always picked on her because both of her parents was lighter skin, for one her mom was Cuban and white and her step father was what we called yellow but Mr. J her real father was brown, so of course she looks different to everyone being she was half black and Mr. Harrison wasn't her real father.

Umm I have saw you a few times in the club that I work at, but you know you was always with a chick so I ain't say anything, you know I don't like the drama, she replied as she looked at me. Man that hurts I told her as she looked at me with them eyes.

The other thing people didn't like about her was she was spoiled. She had everything she wanted and needed. Her parents was well off, her real father was a Lawyer in Tampa and both her mother and stepfather was high paid lawyers in Miami. So they spoiled their only child. And believe it or not her parents all three of them got alone really good.

Damn that's crazy, first you leave me over a fight and never call or write me. Your parents only told me to give you space and that space turned into two years April. Do you know how I felt not seeing you? Not knowing if you was okay? I asked her as she just looked at me. I know but I was so low because of that fight. And honestly D I hated all them hoes you was with because they was jealous of our friendship and truth be told I am your first girlfriend remember? She asked making me smile. She was my first girl friend and my first kiss but once I got a taste of pussy I was fucking off the chain and she was still at Virgin.

Hugging her I ain't want her to leave me no more. Let me take you to dinner or let me cook for you, I whispered as I hugged her. It's was crazy because I'm 6'6 280 and she 5'9/5'10 and thick , I think we matched for each other.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😐🤔🤔

2 a.m
Waking up to April laying next to was so beautiful but also so different being we ain't sleep together in years. I cooked her dinner then we watched about three movies, Then she went to sleep first and I put her in the bed , I smoked then went in the bed with her.
Looking over her body it looked so good, I wanted to taste her. But I couldn't she was my best friend and I know if I gave her this dick she would be so in love and I didn't want to hurt her and I know I ain't shit  so I couldn't mess up our friendship.