Tf

Girl why this hoe keep texting me? I asked Kelli as we ate lunch. I guess her & Derrick was going through something last night because she called me selling out. He called me back and apologize but got the dial tone then he text me this morning and told me that he would have to pick Junior up from my parents house now because him and her was together.

That shit sound so crazy but whatever. Picking up her call I just looked at the screen. Looking at the screen it was like she was laying on him, I knew it was him from the tattoos. Hanging up I was so confused and I was so ready to block him for good.

After lunch I had to go to the office, I had a young mother who was fighting for her rights for her underage siblings who was put in foster care. She need someone to fight for her to regain custody and my organization was the place to come.

Working at my desk I promise you I got about 60 text messages and miss calls from Derricks phone with him and Rena and some calls from her phone showcasing her playing with my son and that pissed me off. I'm not a jealous female but this hoe was crossing the line.

Telling my staff I'll see them tomorrow, I was going to get my boy. Derrick really is tripping I cried to my momma over the phone because the shit had me fucked up.

Arriving to his house in less then 5 mins I was pissed. His and her cars was there, knocking on the door, I could here my sons voice. Opening the fucking door with my son I almost flipped out.

Come on Derrick I said as she smirk at me. Bye baby she said smiling hard as fuck as Derrick walks to the door . April ? He said as I walked to my car. April he said again as I put my boy in the car. What the fuck do you want? I asked him as he's walking towards me. What's up man why you came and got him? He asked as I looked at him with hate in my eyes.

Nigga you and that hoe been sending me pictures and texts  all day. You had the nerves to text me not to come to your house again and to meet you at my parents or your parents house to get my son. Nigga fuck you I yelled in his face. Man what you talking about, I ain't text you shit, I got my son from my moms early and that was it, he yelled back.

Nigga stop lying I yelled as I pushed him. Why would you sent me pictures of you and her fucking? I yelled as he grabbed my hand.
What the fuck are you talking about? He said as I pushed from him.
Opening my car door he was still behind me as she walked out the house looking stupid. Pulling out my phone I threw it at his chest. You think it's a game? I asked him hitting him.
Chill he said grabbing my arms. I ain't seen none of this, he said as Rena just stood there with her arms cross.

I sent it so what? Y'all ain't together and we trying to be together and you need to cut ties with her, if it ain't about your son you don't need to be in her face, she said looking at me crazy.

Man that ain't your place he said looking at her. You and me are nothing but what the fuck we do, you and I are fucking partners and that's been that from the fucking jump he yelled completely shocking me, because I thought he really was trying and had this hoe calling me.
No I'm more then your fucking partner I'm your soon to be child's mother,she said shocking me.

Girl stop it you can't get pregnant he said as he laughed. You don't remember telling me you couldn't have kids and girl we fucked with a rubber all the times ,never have I ever went raw he laughed making her looks stupid.

Rena couldn't say nothing , she only could look at me with tears in her eyes.

I honestly didn't understand what her issues was and I hope he leave this crazy bitch alone.