words

Rarity pov
I have been dating fancy pants for 2 months not because I love him but because my father and mom want me to. I dont tell my parents how he abuses me both mentally and physically, in fact I haven't told anyone. I have cuts and bruises lots from him and some from my self. Here comes fancy pants now "hey rarity your looking a little fat lately you should work out" he yelled over at me. I was praying that he wouldn't come near me but my prayers were not answered. He came over to me and pushed me I banged into the lockers, again I was praying he would leave but he didn't. He punched me in the face, on the bright side he finally left. I broke down in tears, that's why I dont wear makeup any more if I did it would get ruined from all the crying I do. I opened my locker and looked in the mirror, shit I have a black eye thank god I always carry sun glasses with me. I put on my sun glasses and head to band practice. When I got there everyone was already there.
"Hiya rarity "pinkie pie said
"Hi pinkie" I replied getting grabbing  my keytar.
"Why are ya wearin such long baggy clothes it's like 95 degrees today" applejack said in her sweet southern accent god her accent is so hot. I was in an over sized grey hoodie and large grey sweat pants my hair was in a messy bun it looked frizzy and lazy very unlike me.
"Ohh umm I uh well I just grabbed this randomly I was going to be late yeahhhh that's what happened" I said I was a horrible liar not as bad as applejack though.
"Uh ok" rainbow dash said not buying it "let's just practice how about awesome as I want to be" we all agreed.we finished the song but then something awful happened my sunglasses fell off making my black eye visible,
"SHIT" I yelled not realizing had what I just did but it was to late.
"Rarity is everythi-" fluttershy said then stopped to see my black eye the girls stared at me in shock of how bad I looked until finally applejack spoke
"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO YOU"
she looked so pissed I swear I saw smoke come out of her ears.
"I-I I f-f-fell" I stammered and shamefully said I was super unconvincing because all of there faces were a mixture of confused, angry, and sad.
"NO TELL US THE TRUTH" they yelled in unison. I got really scared and so upset and overwhelmed my body felt weak my knees buckled I broke down crying and fell to the floor.
"Im so weak"   I whispered through my sobs
"You ain't weak sugercube,now who did this to you? Applejack said slightly  calmer
"I c-ca-a-nt s-say" I manage to saystill sobbing. Applejack was about to say something but I managed to get and run super fast as fast I could.  I kept running until I was home. Weird my parents are home they usually are never home. "Rarity oh good your here we have big news you are getting married to fancy pants when you're done with high school!" My mom said with a toothy smile.
"WHAT n-no I c-cant i-i am" I stammered trying to get the word out.
"You're what?" She said impatiently
"IM A LESBIAN MOM AND IN LOVE WITH A GIRL!" wow I just said that. I really just did welp to late to go back now I might as well tell her everything "also he abuses me at calls me names"i say pointing to my black eye and lifting my sleeves to show bruises and cuts. She looked at me with a disappointing look.
"Darling people make mistakes" she said
"WHAT MISTAKES MISTAKES ARE YOU FOR REAL RIGHT NOW" I screamed I was no longer lady like and graceful I was fuckin pissed.
"Yes mistakes were made, oh and you're moving away with fancy pants so you cant be with your girl crush." She says not caring about my opinion. No I will never see the girls again I will never see sweetie bell I will never see the love of life applejack. I started sobbing I ran to my room. I hated everything i started hitting my walls making holes in them I screamed I needed to let all out. DING DING DING someone was blowing up my phone I look and it's the girls group chat.
                 Text conversation
AJ:hey I didnt mean to scare you off I just got a little angry

PINKIE:yeah what aj said we just want to do what's best for you witch  was beat up the person who did this

FLUTTERS:yeah we rlly just want you to be ok

ME:its ok but unfortunately I have rlly bad news.

AJ:what?

ME:im moving away and since I am there is no point in hidding my secrets. 

AJ:???

FLUTTERS:???

PINKIES:???

ME:Ok here I go. So fancy pants abuses me emotionally and physically and the only reason im with him is bc of my parents and and I told my parents that I am a lesbian and im in love with a girl and she said I was going to move away with fancy and get married to him.

AJ:oh

FLUTTERS:MY

PINKIES:god

AJ: IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL THAT NASTY BASTERD!!!

ME:let's not AJ. Let's meet at the rock pile tommarow ok

AJ:K

FLUTTERS:👍

PINKIES:😁👍👌👌😁👍😁👌👍🤗